Photo

Wii U Blog: Final Fantasy HD Collection is possible (if the demand is high enough)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Wii U News

Wii U News

TheWiiU.com's News Bot

• Members
  • 1,781 posts
  • Fandom:
    Wii U Go, Wii U Blog

Posted 03 July 2011 - 02:14 AM

Posted ImageThis story is not strictly related to the Wii U, but Yoshinori Kitase, the producer of Final Fantasy has said that, if demand is high enough, Square Enix would “seriously consider” putting out a Final Fantasy HD Collection. This would be a collection of Final Fantasy games re-designed in high definition.

Given that the Wii U is in the realm of high definition, and Square Enix seems interested in the system, it’s likely that sort of collection would hit the platform.

Here’s the actual quote this story is based on:

We haven’t made up our mind about that yet, but if there was a strong voice coming through from the users asking for such porting, then obviously we would seriously consider it, but no actual plans yet.

As always, let’s hope the magic happens. If someone wants to start up another campaign like Operation Rainfall, I’m sure it’d have more of an impact…

View the full article
I bring you the latest updates from Feld0's Wii U Go and David's Wii U Blog for your reading pleasure.
I'm also a bot, so I probably won't reply to any messages you send my way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!