• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Boba2007

Boba2007

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

I've been searching all over the internet, but can't find a complete list of how to get the stamps in Nintendo Land (Except for the ones in the Prima guide, but you have to pay for that.) So we should make one! I'm going to need help though, because I don't know how to get most of them.

Also if any are wrong, let me know.

Battle Quest
Spoiler

Pikmin Adventure
Spoiler

Metroid Blast
Spoiler

Mario Chase
Spoiler

Ghost Mansion
Spoiler

Sweet Day
Spoiler

Fruit Cart
Spoiler

Octopus Dance
Spoiler

Crash Course
Spoiler

Ninja Castle
Spoiler

Twister Race
Spoiler

Balloon Trip Breeze
Spoiler

Edited by Boba2007, 28 November 2012 - 03:48 PM.

#2 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:43 PM

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU FOR PUTTING THEM SPOILER TAGS!

*hugs*

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#3 MomoTaro

MomoTaro

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:25 PM

For the Haunted Mansion stamp title Magical Win as the Ghost holding Lz/Rz together does some charge, and when full release the buttons to do something im not too sure what it does, but i guess release it and hit Luigi should get your the Stamp. I also seem to have gotten the first one, seems like you need to i guess win as a Ghost 10 times?

Edited by MomoTaro, 23 November 2012 - 02:30 PM.

#4 Boba2007

Boba2007

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

For the Haunted Mansion stamp title Magical Win as the Ghost holding Lz/Rz together does some charge, and when full release the buttons to do something im not too sure what it does, but i guess release it and hit Luigi should get your the Stamp.

I've tried this, it didn't work (Unless I did it wrong). It makes Luigi's batteries go out by the way.

#5 MomoTaro

MomoTaro

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:33 PM

I've tried this, it didn't work (Unless I did it wrong). It makes Luigi's batteries go out by the way.

Hmm did you try it on all 3 hits? i did that when i first found out about that and hit him 3 times after it was charged up.

#6 Boba2007

Boba2007

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

Hmm did you try it on all 3 hits? i did that when i first found out about that and hit him 3 times after it was charged up.

I'll try that out later. I couldn't find how to get this stamp at all so you're probably right.

Edited by Boba2007, 23 November 2012 - 03:07 PM.

#7 derk2468

derk2468

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

10 star defense is knocking down 10 throwing stars thrown at you(:

#8 Boba2007

Boba2007

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:01 PM

Okay so I guess it worked.

Edit: oh how I love these forums, does anyone know how to fix that? (The OP)

Edited by Boba2007, 23 November 2012 - 07:06 PM.

#9 Wheatley

Wheatley

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Fandom:
    My little pony, Dungeons and Dragons

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

Quest master (for battle quest) is when you master each quest as the archer and the swordsman.

Perfect run (for crash course) is beat the entire course without dieing.

Ghostly goodnight x10 (for ghost mansion) is when you win 10 times as the ghost.

Sneaky snatcher (for sweet day) is win as the animal without getting tackled once.

Serve and protect x10 (for sweet day) is win 10 times as the guard.

5 egg exit (for fruit cart) is win a stage with 5 or more eggs

So.... much.... candy.... (for sweet day) how I got it was to be the animals, and collect EVERY piece of candy on the field, then deposit as much as you can. (I don't know if this is how to get it, but this is how I got it)

Double takedown (for sweet day) As the guards, tackle two animals at the same time

Tackle takedown (for sweet day) As the guards, win using a tackle, not just bumping into them

Edited by Wheatley, 24 November 2012 - 11:19 AM.

#10 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:59 AM

Thank the lord for spoiler tags :D

#11 Boba2007

Boba2007

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

Quest master (for battle quest) is when you master each quest as the archer and the swordsman.

Does this include the Extra quests?

#12 Crabmaster2000

Crabmaster2000

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:56 AM

Thanks so much for helping me with the Cutting Corners Stamp on DK's Crash Course, that one has been driving me nuts trying to get. Any more specifics on Skip 30 Bananas though? Do you have to do it within the first board of the game or, first 2 or all 4?

To get the Double Damsel Stamp in DK you simply have to beat all 4 boards of the game in one run. You can die as many times as you have lives.

Here are a few others I can help with:

Yoshi's Fruit Cart:

5 Egg Exit - Eat enough fruit to produce 5 Eggs and then exit the gate with 5 Eggs
3 Close Calls - If you stray close enough to a pit without falling in you'll notice and exclamation mark appear over Yoshi. Get 3 of them to appear in one level
3 Bee Buffet - Use the Chili to consume 3 Bees during your playthrough. Doesnt have to be 3 Bees all at once

Octopus Dance:
That's A Wrap - Beat all 5 levels

F-Zero Twister Race:
Hang Time - early in the race is a section with rainbow colored boost ramps. Hit the every jump without missing one during one race

#13 Boba2007

Boba2007

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

Thanks so much for helping me with the Cutting Corners Stamp on DK's Crash Course, that one has been driving me nuts trying to get. Any more specifics on Skip 30 Bananas though? Do you have to do it within the first board of the game or, first 2 or all 4?

I'm pretty sure it's all four, although I got the stamp from just the first course.

#14 Wheatley

Wheatley

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:33 PM

Does this include the Extra quests?

I believe so.

Oh and also

In the belly of the beast (for metroid blast) On stage 10 when you are fighting the boss, guy, dragon, thing, as samus when you open his mouth by hitting all of his weak points, you can jump into the part you shoot bombs, and be in his belly, then you hurt him in there. I think you have to do this for all the damage. (If that didn't make sense I could try and explain it better) (Also it is really helpful when you have somone be the air ship, and help you in)

Flawless fifty (for octopus dance) I am 99% sure that you need to get perfect on all the dances (I would check, but I can't do it xD )

4 star racer (for twister racer) is to collect 4 stars in one race.

Unstoppable (for ninja castle) I think is to beat the rescue the real princess without getting hurt (I would check, but again I am not that good xD )

Oh and also, do you have a tip for the cutting corners stamp (for crash course)? I can't seem to find a good area for getting it. Dx

Edited by Wheatley, 25 November 2012 - 01:28 PM.

#15 Boba2007

Boba2007

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

I believe so.

Are you sure? I thought Legendary Hero might be mastering everything.

Oh and also, do you have a tip for the cutting corners stamp (for crash course)? I can't seem to find a good area for getting it. Dx

Not really, I just got really lucky when I got it.

#16 duck360

duck360

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metal Gear Solid, Big Boss!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

I can confirm in Course Crash, to get perfect run you must (1) Beat all four stages without dying (2) collect all bananas
And the one to skip 30 banana you must skip 30 in a single stage and not between all four.

#17 Wheatley

Wheatley

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:54 PM

Are you sure? I thought Legendary Hero might be mastering everything.

OK, well I just looked it up (didn't want to give wrong info) and I found out I was misinformed, I just found out that quest master is beating all the quests (not sure if you have to be archer and swordsman), and that legendary hero is for mastering all the quests (including the extra quests) as both archer and swordsman.

And then I became paranoid, and I checked to see if anything else I said is wrong. Turns out there is a couple.... (I am a failure Dx)

4 star racer (for twister race) you need to finish a race with a 4 star ranking, though from other sources I am hearing you need to collect 4 stars. I don't know which is accurate, so I think it might be best to get rid of what I said and wait to until someone can check it.

Tackle takedown (for sweet day) is just to tackle an animal as the guard, you don't need to win with a tackle, just tackle them once.

5 egg exit (for yoshi's fruit cart) is basically what I said, but to be more technical you need to collect 5 pieces of fruit on a stage and then finish without dying

So... much... candy... what I did is collect all the candy, then win? Well I found out that you have to win while have a head full of candy.

Another interesting thing is that did you know that some games have more stamps than 5? Yeah, I found out that the different modes for the co-op games have different stamps (like time attack for battle quest will have another 5 stamps, along with the normal quest mode) So just a heads up!

And also, I have some new stamps I have learned.

Special delivery (for Balloon trip breeze) is to deliver two packages in one game

Island Hopper (for balloon trip breeze) is to visit every island in game.

Flawless Flight (for balloon trip breeze) is you must make it through the whole game while collecting every single balloon & Wii remote assist can not be used or you will not earn this stamp.

Edited by Wheatley, 28 November 2012 - 03:26 PM.

#18 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:57 PM

I got Perfect Run in stage 1 and 2, I hadn't even beat stage 3 at all.
Thanks but, it doesn't exactly help that you put it in a quote because I can't copy/paste that. Do you know if there's any way to just do it myself? Like a way to write posts in HTML?

you use bbcode.

Spoiler

Edited by Nollog, 28 November 2012 - 03:44 PM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#19 Boba2007

Boba2007

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:27 PM

I can confirm in Course Crash, to get perfect run you must (1) Beat all four stages without dying (2) collect all bananas
And the one to skip 30 banana you must skip 30 in a single stage and not between all four.

Thanks but, it doesn't exactly help that you put it in a quote because I can't copy/paste that. Do you know if there's any way to just do it myself? Like a way to write posts in HTML?

Edited by Boba2007, 28 November 2012 - 03:28 PM.

#20 duck360

duck360

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metal Gear Solid, Big Boss!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

Okay so it has to be that I need to get all Bananas and not to crash in stage 1 and 2. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!