Photo

I know there are no parties, but is there voice chat?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:02 AM

For example, in Black Ops, people have made it clear you can't join up in a partyetc......but does this mean you can't talk to your friends online during multiplayer at all? Or is there voice chat while playing, but no parties allowed....can someone clarify this please? Thanks!

#2 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:18 AM

Yes, if you have a headset, you can voice chat in games like Black Ops 2, and Mass Effect 3. (While online of course.)

#3 UnholyVision

UnholyVision

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:23 AM

If this is anything like CoD MW to WAW on other platforms such as the PS3 (which I am sure it is, I doubt they changed it up that much on the VOIP), well it can be of two ways. It should be where if it is a private game the host can select "All players chat" or "Team Only". Most likely you will have rooms team related chatting as the normal. Not sure if the Wii U has matchmaking, but team only was the standard as well on the PS3 MW to WaW in it. Oh and lobbies and/or post games screens you could chat openly to everyone in the room.

#4 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:36 AM

You can't talk to people not playing the game while playing the game.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#5 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:38 AM

You can't talk to people not playing the game while playing the game.

Ok. Thanks all. appreciate it.... so to clarify.....you can totally chat online with friends while playing, but you cant set up a private party.

can you mute players??

and side note- I tried to play black ops online last night with a buddy at my house, but we couldnt figure out how to do it.....is it possible to play mp black ops online ?? I have a gamepad and a pro controller.

#6 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:17 AM

Yes but it's wierd and confusing, Google it.

#7 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:28 AM

Also as for mass effect no headset required it uses the the game pads mic. Touch the screen during online play to use it like a cb radio

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!