• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:16 AM

not getting any joy trying to join this nintendo club. i bought the zombieU edition. the pin code inside the zombieU case says it's expired and there wasn't 1 in the wiiU box? any help please?

#2 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:26 AM

Hum i didnt have a zombiu code.
And the wii u has to be link to your clubnintedo account to get its points.
There os a how to on the nintendo site.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#3 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:31 AM

type it in all uppercase, club nintendo here in europe is very touchy about the codes.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#4 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:43 AM

I have done it in capitals, I've done it with 0's and O's...even though its a '0' but believe I've tried it all. They say invalid then when I get it right it's says its expired. I thought the wiiU would have a code aswel for more points? I've emailed Nintendo, ill call them 2moro aswel. ..not losing out on a free game..the points would add up I meen

Hum i didnt have a zombiu code.
And the wii u has to be link to your clubnintedo account to get its points.
There os a how to on the nintendo site.

How do you link it?
I've setup my Nintendo network ID on the U but when I go on the website to login to my account -club Nintendo - it's doesn't exist there, I presumed to register to that 1st you use a product pin code that you scratch off a card, which I did...but it's expired lol. Poop

#5 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

I have done it in capitals, I've done it with 0's and O's...even though its a '0' but believe I've tried it all. They say invalid then when I get it right it's says its expired. I thought the wiiU would have a code aswel for more points? I've emailed Nintendo, ill call them 2moro aswel. ..not losing out on a free game..the points would add up I meen

How do you link it?
I've setup my Nintendo network ID on the U but when I go on the website to login to my account -club Nintendo - it's doesn't exist there, I presumed to register to that 1st you use a product pin code that you scratch off a card, which I did...but it's expired lol. Poop

https://club.nintend...shop-account.do

Clicky click ^

And maybe because your entering a code that isnt out yet? wasnt the UK launch suppose to be Nov 30th?
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#6 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:01 AM

https://club.nintend...shop-account.do

Clicky click ^

And maybe because your entering a code that isnt out yet? wasnt the UK launch suppose to be Nov 30th?

Ye maybe, ill try again 2moz. I can't link accounts coz I can't create a Nintendo club account..you'd think something so silly wouldn't bother ya..but it's stressing me out lol!

#7 Zonark

Zonark

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:35 AM

It will automatically link ur account to your console zombiu isn't a Nintendo made game so no codes should be in there anyways. Log into club Nintendo with the username and password u made on ur console.

#8 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:41 AM

It will automatically link ur account to your console zombiu isn't a Nintendo made game so no codes should be in there anyways. Log into club Nintendo with the username and password u made on ur console.

I tried that, didn't work. I am online with my wiiU though..just downloading some games etc..it's just this damn club thing won't log me in. Ill try 2moz seeing as that's official release day

#9 aMaG1CaLmAnG1Na

aMaG1CaLmAnG1Na

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

The club nintendo site says the ZombiU code is for digital download only. Several of the 3rd party titles are that way (digital download only). Which sucks.......
CURRENTLY PLAYING: ZombiU, Black Ops 2, Super Mario Bros U, Sonic Transformed

#10 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:01 PM

The club nintendo site says the ZombiU code is for digital download only. Several of the 3rd party titles are that way (digital download only). Which sucks.......

Why can't I register the console as my first Nintendo product though, that's what it needs to register to the club

#11 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:11 AM

I had the same problem, link your Club Nintendo Account to your eShop Account, the console registers itself after about an hour :D

#12 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:28 AM

ive registered now, just bought black ops2...so that pin worked. tried my zombieU code again and that worked now. ...to the guy saying zombieU is digital version only...it's not, the code came inside that box...it registered as zombieU. just incase anyone else is wondering.
now i just need to link my console then...i'll try now - thanks Goku

Edited by RolledUp20s, 30 November 2012 - 01:28 AM.

#13 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:20 AM

In europe, most third party games also come with clun nintendo stars.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#14 aMaG1CaLmAnG1Na

aMaG1CaLmAnG1Na

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:54 AM

ive registered now, just bought black ops2...so that pin worked. tried my zombieU code again and that worked now. ...to the guy saying zombieU is digital version only...it's not, the code came inside that box...it registered as zombieU. just incase anyone else is wondering.
now i just need to link my console then...i'll try now - thanks Goku

Good to know, the Club Nintendo site showed digital only but my hard copy isn't arriving til today so I'm glad to know ill get the points!
CURRENTLY PLAYING: ZombiU, Black Ops 2, Super Mario Bros U, Sonic Transformed

#15 x-SourApple-x

x-SourApple-x

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:58 AM

not getting any joy trying to join this nintendo club. i bought the zombieU edition. the pin code inside the zombieU case says it's expired and there wasn't 1 in the wiiU box? any help please?

I'm getting the exact same problem.

EDIT - Nevermind, it works now. It wasn't working last night

Edited by x-SourApple-x, 30 November 2012 - 07:00 AM.

http://www.youtube.com/oswingaming
https://twitter.com/OswinGaming

I have sold my Wii U, so if I deleted you from NN before I sold it, or haven't accepted your friend request since, this is why.

#16 NinjaGaijin

NinjaGaijin

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:52 AM

I contacted support in Australia about this. The guy was very helpful and explained that they are a bit slack on the 'registering' of codes. So if you buy a game as soon as it comes out, seems it can be weeks sometimes to get it activated. Even after it comes out, I got a 'new batch' of Ninja Gaiden 3 after was out of stock for a while at ozgameshop, and it has been 1-2 weeks now with the code still not registering. Last time I called up a few weeks ago, it took only a few days for the game to activate (Injustice) but I bought it a month after it came out..

Will have to call about Ninja Gaiden 3 when I get some time..

Maybe some sort of lame region locking, since Ninja Gaiden 3 was meant to come out here months ago, but not so for some weird reason.. it was the first game under the new ratings classification of 'R', the first to get the rating.. after the last game I remember that was banned for too violent, was the new Mortal Kombat.

I don't think the codes are region locked though. Surely you can get imports and still get the club code.

Anyway, here all that is worth getting is game & watch for DS (which i dont have so doesnt help me) or the Wii remote stands. Wooowww.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!