• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 x-SourApple-x

x-SourApple-x

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

I'm probably being really stupid, but I'm not very well, coming down with something, so please excuse me xD I've tried all sorts of codes that's with this, and nothing.
When I try the code on the barcode thing on the back of the Club Nintendo booklet, it gives me a 404 error on the website.
http://www.youtube.com/oswingaming
https://twitter.com/OswinGaming

I have sold my Wii U, so if I deleted you from NN before I sold it, or haven't accepted your friend request since, this is why.

#2 Kiki Neko-Chan

Kiki Neko-Chan

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • Fandom:
    Wii/U, The Sims

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

Barcode? There should be a serial number...

Add Mii on miiverse:

thewiiuguy

^ dayum what a creative name

#3 UnholyVision

UnholyVision

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

I'm probably being really stupid, but I'm not very well, coming down with something, so please excuse me xD I've tried all sorts of codes that's with this, and nothing.
When I try the code on the barcode thing on the back of the Club Nintendo booklet, it gives me a 404 error on the website.

You mean the serial number on the console itself? If so it is on the white sticker on your console. You include the number or letter in the square. [X]
If you mean a game Club Nintendo code from a game. Nintendo Land has none if bundled & other Nintendo games should have a red and white booklet in them. It should look something like this and have the code listed in the top square.
Posted Image

#4 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

There is none instead you just link your account, you can link it through the Wii U eshop just go to settings.

#5 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

You mean the serial number on the console itself? If so it is on the white sticker on your console. You include the number or letter in the square. [X]
If you mean a game Club Nintendo code from a game. Nintendo Land has none if bundled & other Nintendo games should have a red and white booklet in them. It should look something like this and have the code listed in the top square.
Posted Image

FREE CODE!!!

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#6 Kardibask

Kardibask

Ninj

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • NNID:Kardibask
  • Fandom:
    Marvel, DC Comics

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

You have to link your account on the eShop, it registers your Wii U and downloaded games automatically.

e674231265.jpg

#7 UnholyVision

UnholyVision

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

FREE CODE!!!

Try it, it is not even mine. Source the image link. Not to mention you can only register one of said games on a single Club Nintendo account. Hope you don't have the game & good luck. XD

#8 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

Try it, it is not even mine. Source the image link. Not to mention you can only register one of said games on a single Club Nintendo account. Hope you don't have the game & good luck. XD

Yeah I know I was just joking

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#9 x-SourApple-x

x-SourApple-x

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

Posted Image

We don't get anything like that here. In the EU they look like this...
Posted Image

Posted Image

But the one I got with the Wii U, it has no scratchable pin code on it and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to put in the box.

I have sold my Wii U, so if I deleted you from NN before I sold it, or haven't accepted your friend request since, this is why.

#10 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

Call them up and tell them yours didn't come with the code. They gotta give you them stars. ripping you off like that.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#11 UnholyVision

UnholyVision

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

Yeah I know I was just joking

XD
Don't have a clue what joking is right now. Tired, actually a bit sick like the OP, insomnia, cracking headache, and add in some stupidity that sounded like a person was not serious but really was (Another forum). Oh well, nothing I can really do about any of it. Other than overdose with medication, pain killers & muscle relaxers state!! *drool*

We don't get anything like that here. In the EU they look like this...

But the one I got with the Wii U, it has no scratchable pin code on it and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to put in the box.

Another free code, attack random people!

Hmm, well if it works anything like how I registered my Wii U then you can just bloody insert the serial number ([X] letter or number in box at the end of the code) on the console. That or turn your console on, go to the eShop, press menu, select Settings/Other, hit Club Nintendo Account, and just follow the setup process.

Edit: If you're just trying to register your console.

Edited by UnholyVision, 29 November 2012 - 05:54 PM.

#12 x-SourApple-x

x-SourApple-x

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

I have a code here from Zombi U, and it keeps saying it's invalid. I've tried and tried again. I tried replacing the 0 with O or Q and nothing works.

#13 UnholyVision

UnholyVision

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:59 PM

ZombiU is not a Nintendo title, so it shouldn't have a code for Club Nintendo. At least that is usually how it always works here. You sure it is not a code of some soft for say U-Play?

#14 x-SourApple-x

x-SourApple-x

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:11 PM

No, it came with a code for Club Nintendo.

#15 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

I think you just need to connect the system to CN via the E-shop. Maybe that's just NA, though.

#16 x-SourApple-x

x-SourApple-x

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

XD
Don't have a clue what joking is right now. Tired, actually a bit sick like the OP, insomnia, cracking headache, and add in some stupidity that sounded like a person was not serious but really was (Another forum). Oh well, nothing I can really do about any of it. Other than overdose with medication, pain killers & muscle relaxers state!! *drool*

Another free code, attack random people!

Hmm, well if it works anything like how I registered my Wii U then you can just bloody insert the serial number ([X] letter or number in box at the end of the code) on the console. That or turn your console on, go to the eShop, press menu, select Settings/Other, hit Club Nintendo Account, and just follow the setup process.

Edit: If you're just trying to register your console.

Does that give me my points? I tried entering that code into the box online, with that number at the end in a little box of its own, that's the first code I tried, and it kept giving me a 404 error.

I went on my account on the website and it says I got 250 points for "registration" and 250 for NSMBU. Nothing for Wii U, and this code that came with Zombi U just isn't working. It definitely came in the Zombi U game box. I'm not that ill xD

Edited by x-SourApple-x, 29 November 2012 - 06:20 PM.

#17 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:40 PM

Barcode? There should be a serial number...

YOU'RE A BOB-OMB!!!!!!!!!

Congrats bro!

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#18 UnholyVision

UnholyVision

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

Does that give me my points? I tried entering that code into the box online, with that number at the end in a little box of its own, that's the first code I tried, and it kept giving me a 404 error.

I went on my account on the website and it says I got 250 points for "registration" and 250 for NSMBU. Nothing for Wii U, and this code that came with Zombi U just isn't working. It definitely came in the Zombi U game box. I'm not that ill xD

Hmm, well did it go through successfully or did the Club Nintendo account get activated on your console? If yes to either of these is could take a little while for the console to register on Club Nintendo. My console after it accepted the code did not award me the points until about five hours later. (Shrugs) Figured it would go right through similar to my Wii at launch, but nope, took a while.

Edit: Yes apparently if you register a Club Nintendo account to your eShop one it instantly registers. Yet it could possibly still have a wait period if I was similar to me.

As for the ZombiU well that is interesting then if it comes with a Nintendo code. Where is mine & Nintendo Lands code, I feel ripped off now. No code for my game in the bundle. <_< If it is not something to do with U-Play or not accepting on Club Nintendo I can't really suggest much else. Other than check to see if the numbers and letters you entered were right & you basically said you tried that.

Edited by UnholyVision, 29 November 2012 - 06:48 PM.

#19 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:09 AM

My club ninty book for my Wii U didn't have a serial number, I got worried, but when I linked my eShop account to my club ninty account my console registered itself.

#20 x-SourApple-x

x-SourApple-x

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:30 AM

My club ninty book for my Wii U didn't have a serial number, I got worried, but when I linked my eShop account to my club ninty account my console registered itself.

Mine hasn't given me any points though by doing that. My account only has 750 points. 250 for Mario, 250 for Zombi U and 250 for actually registering an account with Club Nintendo. Nothing for Wii U, and I did this last night, and I still don't have any points for it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!