• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:09 AM

My wiiU is in the living room, inside a wooden tv cupboard..it's pretty much floor level.
Our bedroom is the room above and once I get there it starts lagging and eventually loses connection. It drops out in the kitchen aswel..even though its the room through the living room.
So I'm pretty much confined to the living room with it. The cupboard it's in has an open shelf just below The TV...but my 1yr old was obsessed with turn my ps3 off and on so that's why that and the wiiU is now inside the cupboard...so in wondering whether I may get better coverage around the house if I had it 'open' on the shelf.
No biggy really...was kinda looking forward to some gaming in bed though :)
..still, I've got got my vita for that..although..I didn't really play that in bed anyway lol

#2 bornsupercharged

bornsupercharged

Blooper

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Forza, Gears of War

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:14 AM

Direct line of sight I'm getting over 25 feet easily.
Posted Image

#3 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:22 AM

The outside of my front door, with a small dead spot behind my printer which is at the door.
My apartment is tiny though. Important thing is I can game in bed and the shower.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#4 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:39 AM

The outside of my front door, with a small dead spot behind my printer which is at the door.
My apartment is tiny though. Important thing is I can game in bed and the shower.

i wouldn't advise using the gamepad in the shower :)

i guess mines closed off in the cupboard..its not gunna get the best signal upstairs...ahwell...when my little girl is abit older and stops turning it off & on..lol. my main worry was her doing that during the initial patch install :D

Edited by RolledUp20s, 30 November 2012 - 06:41 AM.

#5 aMaG1CaLmAnG1Na

aMaG1CaLmAnG1Na

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:10 AM

I have my Wii U upstairs in my closet. I can go downstairs below it about 25 feet in any direction as long as I don't put a wall between me and the ceiling where the Wii U is. With the way my house i laid out I can game in the bedroom, loft, kitchen, and family room with no drop out at all
CURRENTLY PLAYING: ZombiU, Black Ops 2, Super Mario Bros U, Sonic Transformed

#6 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:22 AM

I like to put electrical cords in my sink!

#7 derk2468

derk2468

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

Not nearly far enough :( basically just the entirety of my long narrow upstairs bedroom

#8 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:16 PM

Been too busy playing to even try lol

#9 Spinal

Spinal

Blooper

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:17 PM

I can use it in all my rooms, i have tried it in my bedroom, livingroom, kitchen and the bathroom... it never fails :)
Posted Image

#10 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:24 AM

I can use it in all my rooms, i have tried it in my bedroom, livingroom, kitchen and the bathroom... it never fails :)

Is ur wiiU 'open air' or in a cupboard? I've just been to get a wall bracket for my TV..the wiiU will be out the cupboard when I move things around, it will also be a lot higher than it is now. I should deffo get gaming in bed then! Lol.

#11 Spinal

Spinal

Blooper

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:41 AM

Is ur wiiU 'open air' or in a cupboard? I've just been to get a wall bracket for my TV..the wiiU will be out the cupboard when I move things around, it will also be a lot higher than it is now. I should deffo get gaming in bed then! Lol.

I have it on some shelfs under my tv (there is no door or anything on them)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!