• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Goose

Goose

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

I reviewed The Last Story on another website and gave it a 10/10. However I might have been a little biased, especially with how fair the new generation in Wii games is (the Wii U). A more proper score would have been 8.5-8.9/10. If you buy it, you might want to buy it soon, because the online which is a good portion of the fun of the game is dying out. At least if you live in North America, another version I know is dying worse from what I hear.

I traded it in simply to help afford a Wii U Deluxe over a Wii U Basic in a way. Was it a good decision? Not really.

Ah, I might get it then. It was created by the Final Fantasy creator and I want to end the Wii on a good note.

If you do end up getting Xenoblade, and I suggest you do at some point, just be warned that the combat is challenging at first. It's in a way though that will make the game more enjoyable however.

#22 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

Ah, I might get it then. It was created by the Final Fantasy creator and I want to end the Wii on a good note.

The game reminds me of Final Fantasy mixed with Zelda and Lord of the Rings.

#23 hohi

hohi

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:21 PM

The Last Story is a great game, worthy of GOTY, though it's a pretty short game especially for an RPG game. Sure it's not a perfect game, but no game is :)

Xenoblade Chronicles is probably one if not the best JRPG has to offer this generation. You probably should save the money and get this game.

#24 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

Wipe your bum on it :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!