#1 Phones

Phones

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Fandom:
    TWEWY, KH, Phoenix Wright

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:55 PM

Hello everyone. My name is Yewdiel. I got dragged into this forum by Brian6330. I'm also part of the 3DS Forums but they got kinda lame nowadays. Hope this doesn't happen to this site. I'm not planning to buy a wii u, but I'll do my best to participate in the comunnity and maybe even convince myself to buy it. Anyways, see you guys around (all the ones that come from the 3ds forums)
Can you find 'em all?
Posted Image

#2 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:43 PM

Glad to see that you joined :D

I hope you'll readjust from vbulleting to ip boards easily.

Anyways, welcome to the forum, have fun and you don't have even have to post in the Wii U section, just saying.

Anyways, have fun and try to check out all the other threads and parts of the forum :D

#3 shabu

shabu

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Fandom:
    DOCTOR WHO N' YOSHI dont need more

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:57 PM

Eh do i know you?LOL of course i do well glad to see we all came on our own free will *has gun pointed at head* LOL
Posted Image

#4 Wonder Blue

Wonder Blue

Blooper

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Xenoblade

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:59 PM

hi paisano, and welcome to the forums :D

vs3Qt8Z.jpg

#5 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:26 PM

Hey Yewdiel, welcome to the largest forums about the Wii successor. I am nintendo3DS proud lover/fan of Luigi and Yoshi. If you need any help with the site, feel free to PM Feld0, our administrator. Also you can PM AMAC, our moderator. I hope you have a great time here!

#6 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:44 PM

Welcome to Wii U Forums Yewdiel!

I'm AMAC, a Yoshi fan and the forum's moderator. If you ever have any problems here, you can PM me. I'll be happy to help you. I'm not on 3DS Forums, so I don't know what it's like there, but me and Feld0, the forum's admin, try to keep the quality of discussions high, so that this place won't become "lame".

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

#7 GunGoomba

GunGoomba

Friend of Bulbmins

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, Mario, Peach, Zelda. Yoshi

Posted 07 July 2011 - 03:52 AM

Hiya Yewdiel! How are you? Welcome to these wonderful forums, and escaping taking a break from the 3DS forums is a great idea. If you have ever need anything, be sure to contact Feld0 or Amac like Nintendo3DS said. I'm GunGoomba, and I hope you enjoy your time here.
Posted Image

#8 Phones

Phones

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:59 AM

Thanks guys. I'm trying to get used to this type of forums. Kinda hard to follow my posts. I guess time will fix it.
Can you find 'em all?
Posted Image

#9 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:05 AM

Thanks guys. I'm trying to get used to this type of forums. Kinda hard to follow my posts. I guess time will fix it.

Don't worry, you'll soon get used to IP.Board. In time, you'll probably come to prefer it over vBulletin, like I do.

#10 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:57 PM

Hello everyone. My name is Yewdiel. I got dragged into this forum by Brian6330. I'm also part of the 3DS Forums but they got kinda lame nowadays. Hope this doesn't happen to this site. I'm not planning to buy a wii u, but I'll do my best to participate in the comunnity and maybe even convince myself to buy it. Anyways, see you guys around (all the ones that come from the 3ds forums)

Wii U Forums is under different management than 3DS Forums (namely, mine) and I can give you my personal word that this place won't turn lame under me. wink.png

I'm Feld0, the head admin and owner of Wii U Forums and Wii U Go, and this site's first Yoshi fan. If you ever need any help, I'm usually quite easy to get a hold of by PM or email.

Not sure if that's exactly what you're looking for, but you can try "watching" a topic so IP.Board notifies you when someone replies to it. The help files might also be useful.

Give it a little time, and you'll come to appreciate IP.Board for truly being a better product than vBulletin. Most of us here will agree. smile.png

#11 Phones

Phones

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 July 2011 - 10:32 AM

I just learned to use the watch topic thing. I'm already liking this more than vbulletin.
Can you find 'em all?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!