Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:55 PM

Hi. This is my first time using a forum, so I'm learning this as I go. I've been gaming ever since I was old enough to hold a controller, and I have no regrets.My first game system was the Play Station, but I have always been a fan of Nintendo's systems. Out of all three of the systems of this generation, I would have to say that I got the most enjoyment out of the Wii, and I plan on making the Wii U a day one buy if I can. Well, that's all I can think of to say right now, so I'll talk to you guys latter. :D
Posted Image

#2 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:02 PM

Welcome to the WiiU forums! I'm Wii, one of the forums aspiring game Developer, and I can help you if you have any questions. If I can't help, just ask Feld0 or Amac, the two people in charge

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#3 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:04 PM

Hey, welcome to the forums, Andy! If you didn't know this is the first and the largest forum, about the Wii U! Thanks for joining this forum, I'm positive, you'll have a splendid time here. Here, you will find the best information about the Wii U, people are on here constantly, so you shouldn't get bored. :D
Anyways, I am nintendo3DS huge fan/lover of Yoshi and Luigi. If you need any assistance/help at all I might be able to help you.
But if I cant help you in such a way like moving a thread, you should contact someone else such as Feld0, our great administrator. Or AMAC, our awesome moderator, they would be happy to help you. (I am not a Mod or an Admin, so if you did have any trouble like moving a thread or something like that, I would help you IF I was an admin or Mod.) Your more than free to PM them anytime you would like. Well, I hope you have a great time here, and don't forget, have fun!

Edited by nintendo3DS, 07 July 2011 - 08:11 PM.

#4 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 07 July 2011 - 08:18 PM

Hi. This is my first time using a forum, so I'm learning this as I go. I've been gaming ever since I was old enough to hold a controller, and I have no regrets.My first game system was the Play Station, but I have always been a fan of Nintendo's systems. Out of all three of the systems of this generation, I would have to say that I got the most enjoyment out of the Wii, and I plan on making the Wii U a day one buy if I can. Well, that's all I can think of to say right now, so I'll talk to you guys latter. :D

My first home console was an Xbox. I've also been playing games since a very young age. My first game was Paperboy on the Gameboy Color. Nintendo is my favorite out of the three in the moments. I really like their first party titles, that's why I own a wii, DS, and 3DS :D

I'm sure you'll have a enjoyable time here!

Anyways, see ya around.

P.S. Don't forget to check out each part of the forums!

#5 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:01 PM

Hi, man! You probably won't read this, but if you need any help, you can PM me, Feld0, or AMC.
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#6 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:50 PM

Thanks guys. It's nice to know that everyone on here is friendly. :D
Posted Image

#7 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:07 AM

Welcome to Wii U Forums, Andy! You picked a great place as your first forum community - everyone here's quite nice, and AMAC and I always do our best to stay on top of trouble. If you don't mind me asking, how exactly did you find us? I'm just curious. smile.png

Anyway, I'm Feld0 owner/head admin of this community and Wii U Go, as well as the place's first Yoshi fan. Particularly since you're new to forums, you might find the help files useful while you're getting to know your way around the place. AMAC and I are also always around and available by PM to help you out with problems involving the site and other members, and lots of people here will also be friendly enough to help you out with non-technical issues.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

#8 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:07 AM

Welcome to Wii U Forums Andy!

I'm AMAC, a Yoshi and Formula 1 fan, and as nintendo3DS put it, the forum's "awesome moderator"! :) I'm also quite modest. If you ever have any problems or questions, feel free to PM me.

I'm sure you'll soon get the hang of using this forum. IP.Board is pretty easy to use and there is an extensive help system that you can look at if you're ever stuck.

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

#9 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:13 PM

Welcome to Wii U Forums, Andy! You picked a great place as your first forum community - everyone here's quite nice, and AMAC and I always do our best to stay on top of trouble. If you don't mind me asking, how exactly did you find us? I'm just curious. smile.png

Anyway, I'm Feld0 owner/head admin of this community and Wii U Go, as well as its first Yoshi fan. Particularly since you're new to forums, you might find the help files useful while you're getting to know your way around the place. AMAC and I are also always around and available by PM to help you out with problems involving the site and other members, and lots of people here will also be friendly enough to help you out with non-technical issues.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

I found this site through David's Wii U Blog, which I found through David's 3DS Blog, which I found from searching websites for news and rumors on the 3DS a few months before it came out. Sorry if that was a bit more detailed than you wanted. lol
Posted Image

#10 SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Fandom:
    NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, Wii, 3DS, Wii U

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:22 PM

Hey man, & welcome to TheWiiU.com, The best Wii U forum ever!
No signature here....

#11 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:43 AM

Welcome, Andy! I hope you have lots of fun here or I'll spam you all day! My first game was Super Mario 64. That was really the only game I had until I got Banjo-Kazooie two years later. Enough about me.

Remember to PM Feld0, AMAC, or any of the guides if you need help. That's what they're for!

Have tons-o-fun here on the forums!

Edited by Bartman2, 31 July 2011 - 08:44 AM.

Posted Image
Like a Boss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!