• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 hubang

hubang

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:05 PM

For North American Wii U Deluxe owners, the Deluxe Digital Promotion website has launched:

https://p.nintendo.net/deluxe/

For newcomers, 10% of all digital game purchases earn points that can be redeemed for credit in the eShop. Every 500 points = $5 eShop credit (in US and Canada, Mexico is different).

For example, $59.99 = 599 points.

Ends December 2014.
Nintendo Network ID: hubang

#2 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:34 PM

So has the UK/EU one.

https://p.nintendo.net/premium/

#3 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:05 PM

You can only register when a game is brought from the eShop? Well that's lame, I have OCD when a service becomes availible I like my account set up ready for when I need it :(

#4 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:04 AM

You can only register when a game is brought from the eShop? Well that's lame, I have OCD when a service becomes availible I like my account set up ready for when I need it :(

Yes I tried to register as well and it told me the same thing. That's just silly. I also like to register before hand. Having to buy a digital download first makes no sense.

#5 currysonic

currysonic

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:02 AM

Whhyyyyyy Nintendo. I have a basic set and I have downloaded NintendoLand and Trine 2! I feel betrayed >=(

#6 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:33 AM

Whhyyyyyy Nintendo. I have a basic set and I have downloaded NintendoLand and Trine 2! I feel betrayed >=(

I don't know whether that post was meant to be serious or sarcastic. It's been clear from the start that only the deluxe premium Wii U came with this promotion.

#7 currysonic

currysonic

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:35 AM

I don't know whether that post was meant to be serious or sarcastic. It's been clear from the start that only the deluxe premium Wii U came with this promotion.

O lol sorry, it was suppose to be serious in a funny way.

I didn't know that this promotion was going to come out at all, so I downloaded a few games on my Basic via external hard drive a few weeks back. When the promotion was broadcasted recently on the internets (or rebroadcasted- I'm not alwase in the loop) I was a bit dissapointed is all.

In all seriousness though, this promotion should be open to all models. I personally think it would be an incentive for basic owners to get an external hard drive.

Plus I want my $6 bucks I would have gotten on NintendoLand if I had a deluxe version =P

Edited by currysonic, 08 December 2012 - 04:38 AM.

#8 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:32 AM

O lol sorry, it was suppose to be serious in a funny way.
I didn't know that this promotion was going to come out at all, so I downloaded a few games on my Basic via external hard drive a few weeks back. When the promotion was broadcasted recently on the internets (or rebroadcasted- I'm not alwase in the loop) I was a bit dissapointed is all.
In all seriousness though, this promotion should be open to all models. I personally think it would be an incentive for basic owners to get an external hard drive.
Plus I want my $6 bucks I would have gotten on NintendoLand if I had a deluxe version =P

Fair enough. However if they included it as standard with all Wii U's then it would devalue in an extent the extra stuff you get with the deluxe premium model. That's not to say I wouldn't have bought the deluxe premium model if it didn't include this offer or it was also included with the basic model as I don't plan on downloading a whole lot of the e-shop anyway. The percentage reward you get back is pretty small anyway and not something to write home about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!