• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:43 PM

I know a bunch of people were asking so I Thought id share.....I reallllyyy wanted a shell for the pad, but there wasnt much available, so I went with the Nerf orange and black one.....it was alright....but it ended up making the gamepad look kind of dirty.....the paint job on them is terrible.....and the nerf material is eh.....

So I went to Gamestop today, and a company PDP I believe put out a silicone sleeve sold in retailers ....its 1 billion times better than the nerf one.....makes the gamepad look really really good....not bulky at all....but sleek and slim......just with a color.... i believe it comes in black, pink, red, and blue.....i got the blue one......its really really awesome if your interested in getting a case for the gamepad....

heres a link

http://www.pdp.com/p...-u-gamepad.aspx

again.... they are selling them at certain gamestops so check it out

#2 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:45 PM

Thank you for this, I was considering getting the nerf armor due to good online reviews. I'll probably look into getting this one now.

2lvmghw.png

#3 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

mine showed up today in the mail thought i was getting black but they sent red the red looks good with the black only thing mine had a tiny tear in the corner it wasent big or ripped all the way through so i kept it. Best buy sells just the cover for 14 i might get a blue cover later if the red 1 wears down. They are really nice and no more smudges on the controller.

Edited by angelo07stang, 10 December 2012 - 07:00 PM.

Posted Image

#4 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:09 PM

Thank you for this, I was considering getting the nerf armor due to good online reviews. I'll probably look into getting this one now.

lol sure thing...if your nething like me...your a case hound.....on everything phones etc...and you couldnt wait to get ur hands on a good case...so it was great to finally get something solid

#5 Starfighter

Starfighter

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

Mind posting some pictures?

#6 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:32 PM

surely

hows that?

Edited by RGKID144, 10 December 2012 - 07:49 PM.

#7 Insanity_Boi

Insanity_Boi

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda Mario Metroid Mario Kart

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:38 PM

I was torn between getting a silicon sleeve or the nerf gamepad sleeve. But I guess the nerf one would make the gamepad become to big and bulky for my taste so silicon it is.

#8 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

Do the silicon cases leave any marks or smudges on the gamepad itself underneath the cover?
Posted Image

This is where it ends

#9 Goose

Goose

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:43 PM

Do they work with the charging cradle?

#10 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:01 PM

Do the silicon cases leave any marks or smudges on the gamepad itself underneath the cover?

I got the red 1 and no it wont leave any smudges worse tha nthe ones your hand leaves.

Do they work with the charging cradle?

yes it works wit h the charging cradle

Edited by angelo07stang, 10 December 2012 - 10:00 PM.

Posted Image

#11 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:58 AM

I was torn between getting a silicon sleeve or the nerf gamepad sleeve. But I guess the nerf one would make the gamepad become to big and bulky for my taste so silicon it is.

Yeah, I kind of settled for the Nerf and forced myself to like it cause there was nothing else.....seriously, the paint job is soo shotty, the colors are faded on the edges, and have black spots in them, and leak into each other on the edges.....very poor/dirty look.....and it didnt seem so at the time, but after getting the silicone case, i realize just how bulky the Nerf case was......not smooth at all.....the silicon is a tight tight grip......its a skin/sleeve, not a case.....so much better......one solid color.....and makes it look much much cooler.

#12 Starfighter

Starfighter

Goomba

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:44 PM

surely
hows that?

I can't seem to see the image here.

#13 Spinal

Spinal

Blooper

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:54 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#14 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:11 AM

Yeah i had put up a picture....it was up for a couple hours, but then I took it down.......the above picture is all u need, just think that exactly, but I have a black gamepad, with the blue cover.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!