• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:19 AM

Ive posted a little bit about it before, but still not too sure. Im really thinking about getting AC3, but am not sure how it plays because ive never played a single one of the AC's before. Can anyone shed some light on how the multiplayer works etc?

Im looking for a game with major replay value and this came to mind. Thanks!

#2 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:28 AM

the mutiplayer is non existent on the wii u the only time I can find a game is like on the weekend. Its not bad though for mutiplayer you basically just assasinate other players while trying to be hidden and avoid being assasinated your self. You level up and you have different perks for your charcter too.
Posted Image

#3 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:43 AM

the mutiplayer is non existent on the wii u the only time I can find a game is like on the weekend. Its not bad though for mutiplayer you basically just assasinate other players while trying to be hidden and avoid being assasinated your self. You level up and you have different perks for your charcter too.

when you say nonexistent....do u mean literally nonexistent? Like can't play it at all? Gimme the honest truth lol.....like if I go out and buy it today will in not be able to play multiplayer?

#4 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

I search on the weekdays and can never find a game I checked this saturday and was able to play theres just not a big online following for assasins creed 3. I just got blops 2 and have no trouble at all finding an online game that game is awsome if you like fps.
Posted Image

#5 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:09 PM

I search on the weekdays and can never find a game I checked this saturday and was able to play theres just not a big online following for assasins creed 3. I just got blops 2 and have no trouble at all finding an online game that game is awsome if you like fps.

I have blops 2 it is pretty awesome.....should I really be worried that if I get ac3 I won't be able to play online? This is kind of blowing my mind

#6 Varg

Varg

Spiny

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • Fandom:
    FInal Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:38 PM

I rented it from ganefly and I can confirm that Incan only get into rooms on weekends . Do you honestly expect a robust online community for 3rd party port job on a brand new console ? I say get it on Xbox if your so dead set on multi . From what I played of it it's fun but I can see myself bored with it in a month. Single player is incredible so far though . I'm about 16 hours in

#7 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:46 PM

Idk I gotten online a few times and all was good.
Basically you are a hit man. They give you a target to kill and you have to find them and kill them. But someone is also walking about trying to kill you. It's all about blending in.
There is around 30 people walking around, but only about 8 are humans players that are out to ge t another player.

Pretty cool to me.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#8 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:04 PM

Lol varg... I hear what ur saying.... But yes i do expect to find online matches lol....its. Brand new awesome system with a total of like 30 titles lol.... I fully expect at least more than the 25 or so ot takes to fill a lobby... But i appreciate the help guys still torn

#9 PedanticGamer

PedanticGamer

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:09 PM

I rented it from ganefly and I can confirm that Incan only get into rooms on weekends . Do you honestly expect a robust online community for 3rd party port job on a brand new console ? I say get it on Xbox if your so dead set on multi . From what I played of it it's fun but I can see myself bored with it in a month. Single player is incredible so far though . I'm about 16 hours in

Not that unrealistic giving how big ac3 is. But it was released late (as it came out well before the launch of the wiiU).

Not that unrealistic giving how big ac3 is. But it was released late (as it came out well before the launch of the wiiU).

#10 Varg

Varg

Spiny

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:48 PM

Lol varg... I hear what ur saying.... But yes i do expect to find online matches lol....its. Brand new awesome system with a total of like 30 titles lol.... I fully expect at least more than the 25 or so ot takes to fill a lobby... But i appreciate the help guys still torn

You pretty much nailed it. The system released with about 25 titles making it one of the largest launch library in years. Who in there right mind can afford every game and who doesn't own another console already 7 years into the generation. Am I going to purchase this awesome new Ip in zombie u and that great Nintendo game in Mario, or am I going to buy a late port that runs so so compared to the Xbox or pc version ? Thats why there are hardly anybody playing blops, nba, madden, and ac3. Can't expect a month old system to compete online wise with the big boys yet .

Edited by Varg, 18 December 2012 - 02:49 PM.

#11 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:04 PM

From what I've heard from friends, stick to the single player.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#12 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:20 PM

You pretty much nailed it. The system released with about 25 titles making it one of the largest launch library in years. Who in there right mind can afford every game and who doesn't own another console already 7 years into the generation. Am I going to purchase this awesome new Ip in zombie u and that great Nintendo game in Mario, or am I going to buy a late port that runs so so compared to the Xbox or pc version ? Thats why there are hardly anybody playing blops, nba, madden, and ac3. Can't expect a month old system to compete online wise with the big boys yet .

lol i totally get what your saying, and even agree with you. Being a big xbox guy, i cant imagine the experience is the same.

However, realistically, how many people does it take to form an online lobby in AC 3? 15? 20? To me, to think that 15 people.....in the world.....are not playing AC3 at all times, enough to form a lobby and game, is just absurd. This IS what your saying right? Or is it just connection issues that is the reason you cant find a game?

#13 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:03 AM

The multiplayer is TERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Not that it doesn't play well it's just NO ONE EVAR BLOODY PLAYS ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :<(

#14 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

The multiplayer is TERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Not that it doesn't play well it's just NO ONE EVAR BLOODY PLAYS ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :<(

Yeah, I mean it seems you guys could be right about this one. I messaged someone on Mii verse yesterday in the AC3 community, and they were looking for people to play because they couldnt find a match online.......

This is terrible. I really want to get this game, but dont wanna buy it just for the campaign. I was really looking forward to the MP also. This is blowing my mind. Plus, I have a week and a halff off starting saturday. ugh.

#15 fatjoejr2001

fatjoejr2001

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

Yeah, I mean it seems you guys could be right about this one. I messaged someone on Mii verse yesterday in the AC3 community, and they were looking for people to play because they couldnt find a match online.......

This is terrible. I really want to get this game, but dont wanna buy it just for the campaign. I was really looking forward to the MP also. This is blowing my mind. Plus, I have a week and a halff off starting saturday. ugh.

I say get it after Xmas. People don't realize most people are waiting to get it for Christmas. BO2 MP is going to be insanely fun after the holidays!

#16 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:14 PM

your totally right. I didnt even think about all the bump in sales after the holidays. hmm....maybe ill pick it up this weekend, get started on the campaign and hopefully next week mp will pickup. Good call.

#17 Varg

Varg

Spiny

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:18 AM

The funny thing about it to is the two initial times I played online as ac3, I played for about two hours each session and there was this guy who was lvl 50 and had a 3 next to his name on the left side. I assumed that's how many times he "prestiged" so I was shocked and confused on how he did it with this little ppl playing . Developer maybe ? He was pretty good but nothing to get excited over. I did come first two of the games.

The best advice I can give man is to post on the ac3 section of miiverse saying your looking for friends to play online with. That's what I did for sonic transformed and now have an ample amount of ppl to play online with. I would add you to play online but Unfortunetely I gameflyed the game so once i do a 100% run through single player ill return it. About 20 hours in now

Edited by Varg, 20 December 2012 - 08:25 AM.

#18 RGKID144

RGKID144

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:34 AM

The funny thing about it to is the two initial times I played online as ac3, I played for about two hours each session and there was this guy who was lvl 50 and had a 3 next to his name on the left side. I assumed that's how many times he "prestiged" so I was shocked and confused on how he did it with this little ppl playing . Developer maybe ? He was pretty good but nothing to get excited over. I did come first two of the games.

The best advice I can give man is to post on the ac3 section of miiverse saying your looking for friends to play online with. That's what I did for sonic transformed and now have an ample amount of ppl to play online with. I would add you to play online but Unfortunetely I gameflyed the game so once i do a 100% run through single player ill return it. About 20 hours in now

righttt. I appreciate it. Im just hoping that I could jump on the U, and be able to join a game online, like every other online format for games lol. Hopefully after christmas, the amount of online players will increase big time. I mthinking I may give it a shot and get it this weekend. Not positive though.

#19 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:50 AM

I managed to frequently find people. However I expect there to be more people once the Wii U starts selling more.

Signature_DK.png

#20 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • NNID:Structures
  • Fandom:
    Gundam, Nintendo, Warcraft, Guild Wars

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:27 AM

after christmas blops 2 assassins creed 3 and sonic are gonna fill up alot more

636416_0.jpg