Photo

Wii U Go: Nintendo: Family friendly content is here to stay but mature content is welcome

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Wii U News

Wii U News

TheWiiU.com's News Bot

• Members
  • 1,781 posts
  • Fandom:
    Wii U Go, Wii U Blog

Posted 09 July 2011 - 03:58 PM

Posted ImageThe Nintendo Wii isn’t exactly known for having a overflowing library of mature games. One of the major criticisms of Nintendo consoles as a whole is that their are too many ‘family friendly’ titles and not enough mature ones. At a shareholders meeting Satoru Iwata reiterated that Nintendo would carry on making games that everyone in the family could enjoy.

“Of course, it is natural that Nintendo will mainly offer games which can be enjoyed by many people in society, and some good examples of such games are ‘Super Mario Bros.’ or ‘Pokémon.’ If we do not develop such software, Nintendo will not be Nintendo anymore. But it is also true that if only such software is provided for Nintendo platforms, adult users may think it is “childish” or “something we cannot enjoy.”

So expect lots more games that can be enjoyed by everyone on the Wii U but hopefully some more maturer titles too.

View and comment on the full article at Wii U Go
I bring you the latest updates from Feld0's Wii U Go and David's Wii U Blog for your reading pleasure.
I'm also a bot, so I probably won't reply to any messages you send my way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!