• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 wcfields

wcfields

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

Is there a big difference between the 2? Are some of the levels the same/different? Thanks.

#2 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:14 PM

U is a lot better to me and the wife. superstar road is CRAZY! level are amazing difficulty is better IMO. still (this is off topic) need to see new IP's from nintendo. if it wasnt for me being married and having kids i wouldnt touch the games.

#3 NegaScott128

NegaScott128

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:48 PM

Is there a big difference between the 2? Are some of the levels the same/different? Thanks.

NSMBU is a completely different game from NSMB Wii: new levels, new world map, different power-ups, etc. It still uses the NSMB Wii physics, look, and sound, but it's still fundamentally a dufferent game.

#4 wcfields

wcfields

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:04 PM

NSMBU is a completely different game from NSMB Wii: new levels, new world map, different power-ups, etc. It still uses the NSMB Wii physics, look, and sound, but it's still fundamentally a dufferent game.

excellent. thank you.

#5 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

Only similarities are enemies, characters, Coin batttle, and the penguin and propeller powerups appear in certain locations.

#6 wcfields

wcfields

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:49 PM

cool....looking so forward to playing this on Christmas Day!

#7 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:56 PM

They're completely different games. U is more challenging, better balanced, and overall more fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!