• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:38 AM

Well as you all know i've had surgery today, I am in pain but not that much, I made this topic to get some friendly advice/ help.....I am bored and would like to chat with friends in the forums....I want to play games with some friends but mind you i cant speak.....I am also hungry and was wondering if anyone could give me some delicious ideas of food to make and eat (mind you i had my wisdom teeth taken out)...I have an Xbox 360, a DS, a Wii, and a Laptop those are the platforms i can play on :P .....I have no one else to do stuff with and am some what miffed so thats why i ask, As for movies what movie suggestions do you guys have for me so i can watch them tonight while my dog keeps me company! ^_^
  • CNR likes this

wjapt2.jpg

#2 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:22 PM

Drink whiskey by an open fire.
Make sure you play your games beforehand.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#3 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:29 PM

Drink whiskey by an open fire.
Make sure you play your games beforehand.

My moms here right now so i am unable to get into the Crown Royal :P ........I wouldn't do it anyways though
  • CNR likes this

wjapt2.jpg

#4 CNR

CNR

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:59 PM

Hmmmmm how about you start watching SAO? Dont you have a 3DS?
Posted Image

#5 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:23 PM

WATCH SAO! JUST LIKE OC SAYS! I promise you will not regret it. As for food, can't help. When I had my wisdom teeth removed I basically had to starve for a few days. Don't watch any comedy movies, smiling hurts sometimes. I also didn't know you had a DS. O.o

#6 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:30 PM

hope you feel better soon :)

#7 angelo07stang

angelo07stang

Boo

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid, mariokart

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

Hope you feel better soon Kncok on wood im 33 and never had to have wisdom teeth pulled but i have had a root canel and had to get a crown since I had to much gumaround the tooth and the crown wouldnt fit I had to have some of my gum removed and had stiches in my mouth not fun.
Posted Image

#8 CNR

CNR

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:21 PM

I cant help with food thats for sure.....how about cashews and rocks? Lol jk.
I hope you feel better soon!
Posted Image

#9 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

Me to fellows
  • CNR likes this

wjapt2.jpg

#10 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:53 PM

I hope you get better soon Master CAPU

#11 GOOBER

GOOBER

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:12 AM

get ur mom to go to 7-11 and get you a slurpee.

#12 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:54 PM

I just finished up finals, so I might get into the chat more often if you're around.
As for food, I can't really suggest much, as it might be too painful to eat. My friends, when they got their wisdom teeth removed, said that they liked to get slurpees, smoothies, milkshakes, etc...
Hope you get better.

#13 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:09 PM

I just finished up finals, so I might get into the chat more often if you're around.
As for food, I can't really suggest much, as it might be too painful to eat. My friends, when they got their wisdom teeth removed, said that they liked to get slurpees, smoothies, milkshakes, etc...
Hope you get better.

THAT sounds great i never thought you would come into chat just to chill with me :D I FEEL HONORED
  • CNR likes this

wjapt2.jpg

#14 Sushi

Sushi

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton Sims Scribblenauts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:27 PM

I just had my tonsils out a few weeks ago, and it took almost 3 weeks before I could really start getting food down, so I know your troubles.

For food I sugguest nothing too chewy for a while. So, jello, pudding, apple sauce, soup with slightly overcooked noodles so they are softer, yogurt, milk shakes, ice cream, and popsickles.

Then if you feel up too it, move onto soft things, noodles, soft bread and crackers in soup, lunch meat is good too if it is sliced thin.

If I remember anything from my brother getting his wisdom teeth out, you don't want the area to dry up, so drink alot. And when eatting things like bread or crackers, make sure to combine or follow it with some liquid. You don't want it building up by the wholes.
Posted Image

#15 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:30 PM

I just had my tonsils out a few weeks ago, and it took almost 3 weeks before I could really start getting food down, so I know your troubles.

For food I sugguest nothing too chewy for a while. So, jello, pudding, apple sauce, soup with slightly overcooked noodles so they are softer, yogurt, milk shakes, ice cream, and popsickles.

Then if you feel up too it, move onto soft things, noodles, soft bread and crackers in soup, lunch meat is good too if it is sliced thin.

If I remember anything from my brother getting his wisdom teeth out, you don't want the area to dry up, so drink alot. And when eatting things like bread or crackers, make sure to combine or follow it with some liquid. You don't want it building up by the wholes.

THANKS and your advice is some of the most useful yet mam
  • CNR likes this

wjapt2.jpg

#16 Sushi

Sushi

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:42 PM

No problem. Also, if you encounter swelling, I know ice and other cold stuff helped a LOT more than heat. So ice pack, or eat some ice cream.

Another tip is if you can get your hands on some "natural" honey, meaning local farmer market type, not store bought came from china kind. It is thicker, but has a lot more nutrients, and anti-histamines (sp?) So it works as an antibiotic to keep the wounds healthy, and takes down the swelling pretty well. Plus, it is SOOOO much more delicious than store bought honey. Just don't get Basswood type... that one is kinda bland.
Posted Image

#17 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:09 PM

No problem. Also, if you encounter swelling, I know ice and other cold stuff helped a LOT more than heat. So ice pack, or eat some ice cream.

Another tip is if you can get your hands on some "natural" honey, meaning local farmer market type, not store bought came from china kind. It is thicker, but has a lot more nutrients, and anti-histamines (sp?) So it works as an antibiotic to keep the wounds healthy, and takes down the swelling pretty well. Plus, it is SOOOO much more delicious than store bought honey. Just don't get Basswood type... that one is kinda bland.

THanks and BTW i'm lukas weiner.....the one that talks to tricky on FB....AND THANKS AGAIN THE HONEY HELPEED SO MUCH
  • CNR likes this

wjapt2.jpg

#18 Sushi

Sushi

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:39 AM

No problem, glad to help. It seemed like people had lots of videogame picking help, but no food stuff.
Posted Image

#19 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:31 AM

No problem, glad to help. It seemed like people had lots of videogame picking help, but no food stuff.

Yup but that's to be expected since this is a forum for gamers :P

wjapt2.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CAPU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!