#1 ArnoldOtaku

ArnoldOtaku

Goomba

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Sonic, Bakuman, etc

Posted 09 July 2011 - 11:57 PM

Hey guys, I'm randy. (you can call me Randy, Arnold, Arnoldotaku, or basically anything that isn't bad.....) I'm new to the forums, but I'm also on the Nintendo3DSBlog Forums. I'm turning 16 in October and I hope to get a job. If I do, I plan to save up for the Wii U and if I've saved up enough, and I still have time until launch, then I'll save up money for games I want for it.

I'm a RPG lover and platformer lover when it comes to video games. My favorite video game series include Zelda, Sonic, Kingdom Hearts, etc. The systems I currently own are; Wii, DS, PC, and iPod Touch. (I'm getting a 3DS very soon)

As my username suggests I'm an Otaku. My favorite animes are; Eden Of The East, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Death Note, Soul Eater, Durarara!!, etc. The animes I'm currently watching are; Durarara!!, The World Only God Knows, Digimon (re-watching), Bleach (slowly.... only in the 80s).
I'm currently reading these Manga series; Bakuman, and Fairytail.

My music interest vary a lot. I enjoy Christian, Rock, Jpop, Dubstep, etc. My favorite band is My Chemical Romance.

If you want to contact me, add me on Skype. (user name is Randyarnold1) Facebook name is Randon Gary Arnold, twitter is ArnoldOtaku. Hope to see you on the forums!

#2 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 07:30 AM

Oops! Sorry about nobody postin on your thread for several hours. If you need any help, contact Feld0 or AMC. They're awesome.
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#3 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 10 July 2011 - 01:46 PM

Hi, welcome to the forums Randy!

I'm quite a fan of the Kindom Hearts series myself but I am slowly losing hope of a Kingdom Hearts 3 for this generation of consoles. I am looking forward to KH:DDD for the 3DS though.

My favourite video game series is Kirby, I'm a mega fan of Dream Land! If you need any help with anything on the forums just let me know, also our forum admin , Feld0 and moderator AMAC are a friendly pair who are always willing to help. :)
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

#4 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:12 PM

Hello there i am also a fan of kingdom hearts, zelda, bleach and recently Durarara!!. I hope you enjoy the forums.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#5 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:11 PM

Welcome to the forums Randy/Arnold/Arnoldotaku/or anything like that!

Welcome to the forums. What a coincidence I like the same series as you!

I hope you enjoy your time here and meet lots n' lots of people.

Don't forget to check out the other section of the forum, and post in each :D

See ya around!

#6 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 12 July 2011 - 06:10 AM

Welcome to Wii U Forums Arnold!

I'm AMAC, the forum's moderator and a Yoshi and Formula 1 fan. If you ever have any problems, feel free to PM me and I'll try to help you.

My current systems are a Wii, 3DS, PC and iPod Touch, although the latter two aren't used so much for gaming. I had a PSP until a few months ago when it broke. :D

I also enjoy a variety of music. My iPod has a lot of rock, along with some pop, dance and a few dubstep tracks.

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

#7 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 12 July 2011 - 06:13 PM

Welcome, Arnold! I'm Waller, this sites Blazblue fanboy.

If you ever need help, Feld0, our administrator, and AMAC, our moderator, are always just a PM away.

I love RPG's too and I´m slowly becoming a fan of platformers. I love the same series as you, plus the "Tales of" series, Pokemon and Assassins Creed.

I currently only own an Xbox 360. (and an Ipod Touch, if you want to consider it a gaming system)

Eden of the east and Death note were awesome! And I would strongly suggest that you read the manga of TWGOK, it's way better than the anime IMO.

I love Rock, metal and instrumental heavy metal. I strongly dislike Christian music, blame my neighbor for that. :D

I'm sure you'll have a great time here!

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#8 SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Fandom:
    NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, Wii, 3DS, Wii U

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:03 PM

Welcome on what is one of the best forums ever :)
No signature here....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!