Photo

Help the Operation Moogle channel design!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Reaper Pin

Reaper Pin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Legend of Zelda Etc.

Posted 10 July 2011 - 08:30 PM

Hello everyone, Blade here, owner (I think) Of the Operation Moogle Youtube channel! So, for those of you who have been to the Youtube Channel will notice that it has a really boring design (It's just an image of a Moogle repeated) And I was thinking that maybe one of you wanted to design something better for the channel to attract more people to support us and susbscribe. If you are interested, helpus and post your design in this thread.
Posted Image

#2 MacroManJr

MacroManJr

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:21 PM

Good idea, Blade! I tried to message here a little earlier, but it took me like 15 minutes to find the reply box! It's kinda hard to see! ;P In fact, in light of what I told in the Discussion Thread, this would be the perfect place for tossing ideas for the channel! Having a distinct thread on the YouTube Channel's design will be helpful! And as far as I can see, you're the owner of the Channel, man! :P The more we spread out the administration behind Operation Moogle, the better we can operate!
~Be about others, and you'll never be bored.~

Posted Image

#3 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 23 July 2011 - 04:28 PM

I was thinking about using artwork from dissidia 012 final fantasy. One side would be the main protagonist from each final fantasy with their respective nemesis on the other side.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#4 BazzDropperz

BazzDropperz

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:52 PM

So is operation moogle going to be a long-term campaign?

Edited by NinjaShock, 23 July 2011 - 06:55 PM.

#5 Ryoni93

Ryoni93

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Final fantasy, Chrono trigger

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:06 AM

well you got my picture if you want to use it ;) otherwise, I'm fine with that too.
Yeah my favorite zelda game is not Ocarina of Time, It's Majoras mask! Live with it!
ps. chrono trigger is the best game ever....
Posted Image Posted Image

#6 The One Who Wrote This

The One Who Wrote This

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:
    Marth, Link, Samus, Zero, & Exdeath

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:26 PM

So is operation moogle going to be a long-term campaign?

Yep (sort of)! As long as it takes to get SE to make an HD FF Collection Game.

#7 MacroManJr

MacroManJr

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:48 PM

Alright, Blade, I'm cooking up some early test animation videos of the production of those montage videos. I haven't sent them to you only because I figured we'd leave the early test videos separate from the final videos, to keep the Operation Moogle YouTube Channel for the final videos and keep it clean from a bunch of animation tests and stuff. But those videos are progressing in production and we'll be seeing something soon enough for the official YouTube channel.

Posted Image

#8 The One Who Wrote This

The One Who Wrote This

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:05 AM

The design looks really good for the background. However, it is somewhat hard to read the red text in my opinion. Looks great anyways!!

#9 MacroManJr

MacroManJr

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:59 AM

Auzzie Wingman made a cool suggestion on the Discussion Thread. Auzzie wondered if maybe we could look into asking Monty Oum (of Haloid and Dead Fantasy fame) if he'd be interested in creating a video for Operation Moogle. That'd be an awesome idea! I'm not sure how likely it is, but if we could contact him, and just ask him, who knows what he might say? Meanwhile, I'm still producing the two montage videos, and I'm working on the Zidane model at the moment (I speak a little more about it on the Discussion Thread). Anyways, just hang on a little while longer, guys--as soon as I can get stable somewhere, I'll be better able to finish these videos!

Edited by MacroManJr, 30 August 2011 - 06:01 AM.

Posted Image

#10 The One Who Wrote This

The One Who Wrote This

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:51 AM

Great idea! Hope everything goes well!

Edited by The One Who Wrote This, 31 August 2011 - 11:52 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!