• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ThankingAboutBuying

ThankingAboutBuying

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

For those of you who actually have a Wii U console and already played with it: Is Assassin's Creed 3 really display in full, native and detail 1080p? How much better is it conpared to Xbox360? I am thinking about buying but not sure about this fact.

#2 The Lonely Koopa

The Lonely Koopa

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Fandom:
    Reggie's Body, Nintendo being doomed

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:09 AM

Its 720p and the same as the xbox version graphically .

#3 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:21 AM

its a bit better on wii U, better use of some effects, thats all, also I think I am not sure, it was advertised though.. its 2xaa, while in other systems it is not.

Edited by Orion, 01 January 2013 - 08:23 AM.

#4 Desert Punk

Desert Punk

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

http://www.eurogamer...-wii-u-face-off

Generally if you read the face off above the wii u has a little bit of extra background bluring and the worst frame rate (marginal difference) but has the advantage of being able to be played using just the gamepad. Clearly given a bit more time the wii u version surely could have gone ahead slightly I would of thought in visuals and frame rate.

#5 Occult Satanist

Occult Satanist

Tenzō of the Wood Release

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:33 AM

I could care less if it was or wasnt this is in my opinion the best Assassins Creed yet I LOVE IT............graphics aren't what makes a game good honestly...HOWEVER i thought the graphics in AC3 were substantially better then previous games

wjapt2.jpg

#6 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:37 AM

I could care less if it was or wasnt this is in my opinion the best Assassins Creed yet I LOVE IT............graphics aren't what makes a game good honestly...HOWEVER i thought the graphics in AC3 were substantially better then previous games

The first six hours being nothing but a tutorial doesn't make a good game. Obviously more thought should have been put in the pacing and game design.

#7 Ravyu

Ravyu

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Batman, Link and NINTENDO

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

The first six hours being nothing but a tutorial doesn't make a good game.

Someone hasn't played Zelda TP eh?
A rare 12 Year Old that thinks Nintendo is godly.
PC Specs- http://pcpartpicker.com/p/hUYw

#8 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:02 AM

Someone hasn't played Zelda TP eh?

What's Zelda Twilight Princess got to do with it. We are talking about Assassin's Creed III. It doesn't justify any game in this day and age especially a high profile AAA game to be designed like that. You're implying that its alright when its not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!