2 replies to this topic

#1 backudog

backudog

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • NNID:backudog

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:57 PM

My nephew is coming over on wednesday, naturally i want to show off the wiiU and he'll undoubtably want to play ZombiU, and i think he'll need to play from the beginning to get the full experience, so if i let him start a new game from scratch, will it delete or overwrite MY game save? or can u have more than one game saved at a time? Ive already died about 6 times and have only got upto being sent to buck house, and i don't want to have to start again myself from scratch!
I hear voices in my head all the time, telling me what to do. But I just ignore them and carry on killing.

#2 UnholyVision

UnholyVision

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

ZombieU does not have multiple save slots so yes it would overwrite the old game. Because you would have to delete your save to open up that slot. It was designed as a survival game that you were not really suppose to get out of stuff which happened. Meaning one save so you are not basically defeating the purpose of, "How long can you survive".

A random idea here, but if you want a clean slate for guest, you could always make another Nintendo account on your Wii U. Then just delete the save for that account each time we want a fresh go. Plus if accounts can ever act as secondary players with say the Mii for select games similar to the Wii you could have that as a plus.

Edited by UnholyVision, 31 December 2012 - 02:58 PM.

#3 backudog

backudog

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • NNID:backudog

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

Good idea, think that's what I'll do, you really need to start from the beginning to really appreciate ZombiU, that and I want to see how he copes with the opening no weapons just run scene, he's probably gonna die straight off lol.
I hear voices in my head all the time, telling me what to do. But I just ignore them and carry on killing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!