• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 NK Cyborg

NK Cyborg

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 12:15 PM

I HAVE ARRIVED FROM 3dsblog.com MY FRIENDS! WELCOME ME NOW BEFORE I GET CRRRAAAZZYY!

#2 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:47 PM

Hello there. I'm Wiiwouldlike2playwithU, the forums sole fan of FFXIII, and welcome to the WiiU forums. If you have any non techinal questions, just ask any member. most of us will help you adapt/use these forums. Any technical Problems should either go to Feld0, our amazing Admin, or AMAC, our marvelous Moderator.
Anyways, I hope to see you around

Edited by Wiiwouldlike2playwithU, 11 July 2011 - 01:47 PM.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#3 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:39 PM

Hello NK Cyborg, welcome to the largest, friendliest, and the first forum of them all, about the Wii U! I am nintendo3DS, I am a huge fan of Luigi and Yoshi, I think they are the best. Anyways, like WiiwouldliketoplaywithU said, most of us can help you with any non technical problems, but if you need technical help you can contact Feld0, the best administrator ever or AMAC, our astonishing moderator.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, and post lots. Posted Image

#4 BazzDropperz

BazzDropperz

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 04:04 PM

Welcome to the forums, Cyborg. I hope you will enjoy becoming a part of this community :D
And btw, it looks like you're already crazy XD Now get out there and make some posts!

#5 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 12 July 2011 - 06:17 AM

Welcome to Wii U Forums NK Cyborg!

I'm AMAC, the forums moderator and a Yoshi and Formula 1 fan. If you ever need any help, you can PM me and I'll try to help you.

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Any technical Problems should either go to Feld0, our amazing Admin, or AMAC, our marvelous Moderator.Anyways, I hope to see you around

but if you need technical help you can contact Feld0, the best administrator ever or AMAC, our astonishing moderator. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and post lots. Posted Image

Is this a competition to come up with the best adjective? :D

#6 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:20 AM

Welcome to the most mesmerizing forum around. It's a delight to see that you have joined this forum and I'm sure you'll have a magnificent and splendid time here.

Now, don't overdo your craziness as that will most likely crash this site. Nah, I was just joking with you. Hardiharhar.

Do not forget to check out the other exuberant sections of these large forums. I look forward to seeing your (hopefully) glorious posts!

Regards from the amazing Brian

#7 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:44 PM

Welcome to the first, largest and best Wii U forum you'll ever find in the web! I'm Waller, the Blazblue fanboy of this forum.

If you ever need help, Feld0, our administrator, and AMAC, our moderator, are always just a PM away.

Got to love your avatar, just fits your apparent personality.

(I'm not entering your little contest here)

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#8 SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Fandom:
    NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, Wii, 3DS, Wii U

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:05 PM

Hey, welcome to the forums!
No signature here....

0 user(s) are reading this topic