Photo

Wii U Go: Naughty Dog: There’s nothing the Wii U has that the PS3 and Vita don’t

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Wii U News

Wii U News

TheWiiU.com's News Bot

• Members
  • 1,781 posts
  • Fandom:
    Wii U Go, Wii U Blog

Posted 14 July 2011 - 06:34 AM

Posted ImageJustin is impressed but not that impressed

Uncharted developer, Justin Richmond has shared his thoughts on the Wii U in an interview with NowGamer. Though he admitted his interest in Nintendo’s newest home console he said that there was nothing the Wii U had that the PS3 and the Vita didn’t.

“To be honest with you, the idea of it is very, very cool. But there’s nothing that the Wii U has that the Vita and PS3 doesn’t,” Richmond told NowGamer. “You know, it’s an interesting piece of technology, and I’m interested to see how people use it.”

Sony are looking into allowing players to play games on their PSVita and then continue to play games on the television using the PlayStation 3.

Richmond also shared a few more opinions on the Wii U. “I’m not completely sold yet. That the screen isn’t multi-touch, that’s a little weird,” he added. “It seems there are some very strange holes in it, but to be fair, last time I was sceptical of the original Wii, and look at how that did. I’m sure that the games they make for Wii U will be amazing.”

View and comment on the full article at Wii U Go
I bring you the latest updates from Feld0's Wii U Go and David's Wii U Blog for your reading pleasure.
I'm also a bot, so I probably won't reply to any messages you send my way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!