Photo

Wii U Go: Irrational has no plans for a Wii U game (yet)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Wii U News

Wii U News

TheWiiU.com's News Bot

• Members
  • 1,781 posts
  • Fandom:
    Wii U Go, Wii U Blog

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:07 AM

Posted ImageWhere's our BioShock, Ken?

While speaking to IGN, Ken Levine made it clear that Irrational Games has nothing in the works for the Wii U. Even though, he was quite impressed with the console and appeared in Nintendo’s Wii U third party software video back at E3. He did say that it was a possibility but that they were not working on anything at the moment.

“Just to be clear, there are no plans. I’m not saying it can’t happen, but we have no plans to do any games for that platform.”

Levine does seem to believe that the Wii U will be able to offer a ‘core’ gaming experience.

“The fact that the Wii U has got two sticks… I feel it’s like… It’s a great year for the core coming back and saying, okay, have your touch screens, have your motion control, we’ll try to make that work, and if you can pull that off it’ll be really good.”

This is slightly disappointing as PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360 will be receiving BioShock Infinite and the PSVita is getting a BioShock game “built from the ground up”.

View and comment on the full article at Wii U Go
I bring you the latest updates from Feld0's Wii U Go and David's Wii U Blog for your reading pleasure.
I'm also a bot, so I probably won't reply to any messages you send my way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!