#1 Joshua West

Joshua West

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid, Sonic the Hedgehog, Fire Emblem

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:07 AM

So Camelot says that they would be willing to develop a new Golden Sun if fan response is strong enough. What direction would you want the game to take and would you want to petition for it?

#2 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

Wii U please!

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#3 Happy Monk

Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:46 PM

It'd be good! 3DS or Wii U, whatever seems great. I'd sign a petition, although they don't really achieve anything :).
Bring the noise.

#4 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:52 PM

I'd prefer it to stay portable. A new game on the 3DS would be beyond awesome.

It'd be good! 3DS or Wii U, whatever seems great. I'd sign a petition, although they don't really achieve anything :).

Operation Rainfall
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#5 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:21 PM

SHUT-UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

Oh, no announcement.

Camelot is just too small to make a modern golden sun. Even the ds game stretched them beyond their means. They just dont have the personell to make and test all that content required for a game the size and scope of a golden sun game without resorting to fake open worlds and numerous points of no return.

That means we have 2 options. Camelot gives us a super swanky 2d golden sun via eshop...

OR

They get help making the 3d content necessary for a modern day Golden sun.

Gee... If only Nintendo knew or owned a studio that could make gigantimassive worlds that were drop dead gorgeous and full of landmarks and interesting things to explore and look at... Hint hint.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!