#1 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

Just need some opinions. I'm currently level 54 and my guns of choice are the MSMC smg, and KAP 40 pistol, both high level weapons. I'd hate to be stuck with crap weapons for so long. I'd also get bored knowing I'm capped off at 55. Any help here for an indecisive gamer? Also is anything unlocked besides a new emblem for your first prestige?

#2 dmann

dmann

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:06 PM

if you prestige, you can unlock any weapon with all the unlocks permanently. so if you continue to prestige, then you can unlock more permanently.

plus, the leveling up is much faster every time
Nintendo Network ID: dmann21
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1109-4924

#3 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:09 PM

What, that's awesome. Unfortunately my favorite gun, KAP 40, would be weak without scavenger and other perks though, so I'd have to choose wisely. Does it have you choose a weapon immediately after your prestige?

#4 dmann

dmann

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

here is a video so you can see what it looks like after you say yes

Edited by dmann, 21 January 2013 - 05:44 PM.

Nintendo Network ID: dmann21
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1109-4924

#5 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:
    bf3,cod and timesplitters 2!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:44 AM

Im on the 3rd prestige at the minute get to keep a weapon, perk or item everytime you prestige.It does add to the replay value
Posted Image

#6 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:18 AM

dont be a whimp,prestiege lol

#7 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:21 AM

ye, pointless if you don't. i'm doing all the challenges..more fun.

be sure to prestige your weapon 1st though...i had my scorpion prestige 1...ready on prestige 2 but i Prestiged to 2 (that sounds complicated) before prestiging my weapon. basically...when you prestige, ye you can unlock 1 weapon but it starts from level 1 again...so you have to rank them up to prestige the weapon again. thats if your bothered about having your logo on ya weapon anyway :)

but ye..prestige! then do the challenges for everything you can...plus..you get to prestige quicker again then aswel..getting lots of bonus points

#8 Pjsprojects

Pjsprojects

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Fandom:
    BF4-pc,GTA-360,Splinter cell-pc

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:38 AM

Yep agree with all the above i did but don't know if i would bother second time round,love the gold guns lol.
Posted Image

Add me on Miiverse !! I'm from England but the world is a lot smaller online!

#9 CNR

CNR

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:41 PM

You should prestige because stuff really does get boring when you are capped at level 55, i am currently prestige level 4.
You guys should add me so we can make a party sometime, my NNID is ChromeNoir
Posted Image

#10 the8ball78

the8ball78

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:15 AM

how many ppl are playing this now? thinking of getting it for wii u if there is a large enough community

Edited by the8ball78, 26 January 2013 - 03:15 AM.

#11 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:41 AM

Yeah, I'm Prestige 7 now. The rewards for doing so?
- Prestige Awards: You are better off just buying more Create A Class slots because the other ones are useless.
- Permanent Unlock: You get one token per prestige, so use them on things that unlock at later levels like Ghost for example. You can get you use them at level 6 for example after that.
- Prestige Challenges: Perhaps the most grindy of the challenges, you get rewarded new Calling Cards for things like attachment use and perk use.

At least consider getting to Prestige 1. You'll get the Prestige challenges unlocked at the very least.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#12 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:30 AM

how many ppl are playing this now? thinking of getting it for wii u if there is a large enough community

its improved alot since xmas. no probs finding a game on most modes now. no lag, its great

#13 jdub stl

jdub stl

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:35 AM

last night when i got on there was around 3700 people playing, no problem getting into a game, depends on what mode your trying to play though. And Dan im in the same boat with prestiging im 51 just don't fell like doing it all over again but I think I will get bored with it when nothing counts anymore

#14 RolledUp20s

RolledUp20s

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 359 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:07 AM

last night when i got on there was around 3700 people playing, no problem getting into a game, depends on what mode your trying to play though. And Dan im in the same boat with prestiging im 51 just don't fell like doing it all over again but I think I will get bored with it when nothing counts anymore

prestige seems quicker each time. i'm currently prestige 2 level 39..i'll deffo rank again. plus you get cool new badges each time..rather than keeping those stars.

also, just use your bonus to unlock what ever you use each time...then you always have them from level 6. also, by maxing out weapons..to gold etc..you get more points for ranking quicker aswel...easily get 4k a match (then the mega bonus for completing challenges)

Edited by RolledUp20s, 26 January 2013 - 09:09 AM.

#15 Malazan777

Malazan777

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:48 AM

I'm going to pick this up within the week so if anyone wants to add me feel free. nnid is Malazan777.
by the way whats the hardcore community numbers like coz thats my favourite game mode?
ID - Malazan777
Guns don't kill people, Zombies do!!!!

#16 SILV3RSCORPION

SILV3RSCORPION

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Fandom:
    Borderlands , Metroid Prime

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:06 AM

I'm gonna have to start from the beginning after i had my gamepad smashed and replaced the console :( so i wish i was lvl 55 even just to be on my first prestige :)).
Posted Image
NNID - SILV3RSC0RPI0N

#17 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

prestige seems quicker each time. i'm currently prestige 2 level 39..i'll deffo rank again. plus you get cool new badges each time..rather than keeping those stars.

Probably because you get access to a bunch more calling cards to unlock.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!