Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

I was thinking about what GBA games I'd like on the new VC. So searched my loft and played a bit in an old GBASP with the game Ghost n Goblins. I have been playing this series since the Ghouls 'n Ghosts Megadrive version. I likes the Maximo games too but have not played the PSP version.

So please give me GnG for GBAVC or a remake of the PSP version for eShop. An old new Maximo game would be awesome too and would fit the WiiU audience like a glove....at least thats what I think.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#2 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:
    bf3,cod and timesplitters 2!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:53 PM

Love this game in the arcade and at home.First arcade title that really hooked me.Excellent stuff from capcoms golden age imo.Would love to see it on wiiu in some form
Posted Image

#3 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:15 AM

I haven't played any of the titles, but I get the gist of the series... while I'm here:

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#4 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:01 AM

Those games would have been good if they weren't so brutally difficult. Plus you have to beat the game twice to get the ending. Sorry but those factors ruined the game for me.

Signature_DK.png

#5 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:32 AM

Those games would have been good if they weren't so brutally difficult. Plus you have to beat the game twice to get the ending. Sorry but those factors ruined the game for me.

You really dislike this game because it's challenging?

I love GnG - I broke a few controllers in frustration at the original. Still love giving it a whirl today. I don't think I actually beat it until I was maybe 10 years old, when my cousin spent the night and we stayed up all night trying to tag team beat it lol
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#6 Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:35 AM

Love me some GnG. Have the arcade version on one of those Capcom Arcade Classic compilations for PS2.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!