Photo

Nintendo eyeing more platforms than just the Wii U and 3DS?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Kirby, DK

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:18 AM

Iwata was probably only talking about launching more models of the same product lines, since in the past that has proven to be very profitable.
If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

Posted Image

#22 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:24 AM

This is off-topic but its funny how I'm Zinix 2.0 and you are Zinix 3.0 :)

Just out of curiosity are you talking to me ? o.o . I been posting news since before Z joined the forums :P, now if this was about someone being arrested in the news...then yes..guilty as charged...<3 Z

I don't know what else they could honestly get into. I'm really curious to find out. I can't see Nintendo getting into Smartphones...however...on second though...if they did they would probably dominate the Japanese market. Hmmm...speculation...
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#23 Jacob

Jacob

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:26 AM

Just out of curiosity are you talking to me ? o.o . I been posting news since before Z joined the forums :P, now if this was about someone being arrested in the news...then yes..guilty as charged...<3 Z

I don't know what else they could honestly get into. I'm really curious to find out. I can't see Nintendo getting into Smartphones...however...on second though...if they did they would probably dominate the Japanese market. Hmmm...speculation...

Yeah :) Sorry I guess your Zinix 1.0 then.

JxkHfIT.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!