Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:03 AM

Okay! Please bring me up to speed. What is so special about scribblenauts. Is it something for me? I love a broad range of games, from Gears of War, Bioshock, Mass Effect, to Viva Pinata, Civ Revolution, Forza, Dragon Age, dragon Quest, Layton, Fzero, Streetfighter, Monkey Island, Mario and Zelda....yes even Pokemon.

As said before, I didn't get Animal Crissing and Smash Bros...but those games are loved by so many. The same feeling I have on Scribblenauts, but that is a title I never tried. Can you huys enlight me what this title is about?

Ps: I have two kids, 4 and 6 years old. Can they play this game too?

Edited by Lupaie, 10 February 2013 - 07:04 AM.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#2 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:13 AM

you type a word and the game makes that word.
You use it to solve puzzles.

Yellow Dinosaur will spawn a yellow dinosaur.
If the puzzle is something like "I wish I had something yellow" you'd have solved it.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#3 DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Halo

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:15 AM

Why not just read a couple reviews? Anyway, Scribblenauts is a puzzle game where you use your imagination to solve the puzzles with many different options. Here's a very simplistic example. You need to wake "Jerry" up for school. Pull out your notepad, write the word alarm clock. It appears on screen, set it next to Jerry, he wakes up. But you could also draw a firework to wake him, or water to pour on him, or a ninja to karate chop him. The possibilities are endless.

I think you'd enjoy it, based on your young children, and variety of game preferences.

#4 Joshua West

Joshua West

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid, Sonic the Hedgehog, Fire Emblem

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:40 AM

The game isn't too hard and has lots of replayability and a fun concept, so I'd recommend it
Super Scribblenauts for the DS would probably be the best version to get since it has multiple save files (unlike Scribblenauts Unlimited) and playground mode, where you can just create stuff without an objective.

#5 Jacob

Jacob

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:42 AM

The game isn't too hard and has lots of replayability and a fun concept, so I'd recommend it
Super Scribblenauts for the DS would probably be the best version to get since it has multiple save files (unlike Scribblenauts Unlimited) and playground mode, where you can just create stuff without an objective.

Isn't too hard? This game is the most easiest game I've ever played.

JxkHfIT.png

#6 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:49 AM

Thank you for all your comments. So for my kids it would fit but for me it would be more than in interactive-drawbook?

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#7 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

Thank you for all your comments. So for my kids it would fit but for me it would be more than in interactive-drawbook?

Not really, but it's just fun to try and have the most ridiculous solution to the problems. It's fun if you do that. Otherwise if you just choose the obvious answers it can get boring.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#8 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

Not really, but it's just fun to try and have the most ridiculous solution to the problems. It's fun if you do that. Otherwise if you just choose the obvious answers it can get boring.

Aw I always chose boring answers, may be why I lose appeal.

Scribblenaughts unlimited has 1 save file per profile, which isn't too bad. And Scribblenaughts unlimted (Wii U) is hd, has nintendo characters available, and has playground mode intergrated, so you don't need to enter a seperated mode, you can create anything, anytime.

We just got it (My brothers like it more than me) Ithink it's a decent fun game. sometimes it gets tiring to play, like your hands get tired fast (atleast for me). I would buy it if their was interest, show yourself and your kids some videos, but be carefull because some might not that appropiate (pewdipie?) see if they like it. You can play it, and they tell you what to make. You can also save other peoples objects they made from their stores in game.

Stupid Snowmads!

#9 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:56 PM

The game just looks amazing, I'm sick of it bieng delayed though :(

#10 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

bump.
I've been playing the pc version, and I'm at this one puzzle where a dog wants "A human cub".
I'm trying to make this happen but I can't figure out how to make the game do bestiality.
Anyone have any ideas?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#11 xer0

xer0

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:05 PM

bump.
I've been playing the pc version, and I'm at this one puzzle where a dog wants "A human cub".
I'm trying to make this happen but I can't figure out how to make the game do bestiality.
Anyone have any ideas?

Did you try "baby"?

#12 binx

binx

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:59 PM

Game is way to simple even with creative answers. I wish we could get Professor Layton games, those are good puzzle games.
Wii U: Riotfunk

#13 erics

erics

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:00 PM

Wait for a sale. $60.00 is pretty steep for it, in my opinion.

New Super Mario Bros. U, ZombiU, Darksiders II, Lego City Undercover, Little Inferno, New Super Luigi U, Earthbound, Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends, The Wonderful 101...

#14 Malazan777

Malazan777

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:26 AM

It's been delayed in UK again was supposed to be tomorrow but not till 22nd now, wtf is going on???
ID - Malazan777
Guns don't kill people, Zombies do!!!!

#15 xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

Blooper

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Nintendo Legends

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

I was one of the lucky one's that got it from amazon just as they recalled it back.

Played like 5hrs so far and its run smooth, I don't know why they delayed it.

Edited by xBASSxMONSTAx, 28 February 2013 - 01:33 PM.

#16 binx

binx

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:03 AM

I bought this from best buy for like 35 bucks when it came out. Pretty much all the stores are discounting the U games pretty heavily. In the US anyway.
Wii U: Riotfunk

#17 Blue22

Blue22

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • NNID:SockNinja!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:14 PM

I have a problem.

My scribblenauts unlimited has recently started crashing my

wii u console after about 15 minutes of gameplay. I destroyed

some of my structures and deleted some custom objects so

it doesn't happen as frequently, but it still happens time to time.

Any suggestions?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!