• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 dmann

dmann

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:03 AM

Hey, I just notices that the pic said that Watchdogs will be heading to all consoles

http://www.allgamesb...e-out-this.html

what do you guys think?
Nintendo Network ID: dmann21
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1109-4924

#2 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:08 AM

There was also a recent Gamestop listing for this game on a Wii U list. So it is very likely, because Sniper Warrior Elite V2 was listed with Gamestop before an official announcement was made as well.

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

#3 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:14 AM

There will probably be an official announcement at E3 or Gamescom, but from here on its like 70% likely!
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#4 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

I highly doubt that it will come to the Wii U. OPPOSITE DAY!

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#5 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:27 AM

Hey, I just notices that the pic said that Watchdogs will be heading to all consoles
http://www.allgamesbeta.com/2013/02/rumor-watch-dogs-will-be-out-this.html
what do you guys think?

Already posted in this thread.

http://thewiiu.com/topic/9792-gamestop-list-shows-watch-dogs-and-rainbow-6-for-wii-u/

#6 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:34 AM

Already posted in this thread.
http://thewiiu.com/topic/9792-gamestop-list-shows-watch-dogs-and-rainbow-6-for-wii-u/

Not the same thing. Anyway this will be Interesting as this could be the first 3rd party title for all console. Gonna be interesting to see the visual differences. If Wii U version looks like 360 version and not like next box and ps4.... I haters are gonna be in full force.

#7 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:46 PM

Has a big chance since Assassin Creed 3 which is also an Ubisoft game. The only problem is I hope this decision was make earlier as it may delay the launch of the game even tho we don't know when it's coming out.

#8 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:05 PM

i decided to watch a trailer a while ago of this. this game seems....interesting.

#9 logitech

logitech

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:53 PM

I think it will.

I think it will also be on the PS3/PS4/360/720/PC

Edited by logitech, 15 February 2013 - 05:55 PM.

#10 Crispy Bacon

Crispy Bacon

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:43 PM

Watch Dogs will be on Wii U. I know it.
Posted Image

#11 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:30 AM

Not the same thing. Anyway this will be Interesting as this could be the first 3rd party title for all console. Gonna be interesting to see the visual differences. If Wii U version looks like 360 version and not like next box and ps4.... I haters are gonna be in full force.

My point was it could have been posted in that thread to keep continuity with they discussion rather then having two separate threads on the same subject.

#12 nothinglost

nothinglost

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:14 AM

I really hope this ends up being true....

From the gameplay footage I've seen it looks beautiful and from what we've seen of the Wii U ability I am confident that this game can (and will) run on the Wii U very well.

Let's cross our fingers for more Huge titles to become "All Home Console" releases moving forward.

(GTA V........... please)

#13 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:29 AM

I really hope this ends up being true....
From the gameplay footage I've seen it looks beautiful and from what we've seen of the Wii U ability I am confident that this game can (and will) run on the Wii U very well.
Let's cross our fingers for more Huge titles to become "All Home Console" releases moving forward.
(GTA V........... please)

If it can run on the PS3 and Xbox 360 then there is no reason why it can't run on the Wii U. I was certainly impressed by the demo they did at the press conference last year at E3. I do think GTA V is not as likely though due to Rockstar's poor support for Nintendo home consoles.

#14 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:01 PM

If it can run on the PS3 and Xbox 360 then there is no reason why it can't run on the Wii U. I was certainly impressed by the demo they did at the press conference last year at E3. I do think GTA V is not as likely though due to Rockstar's poor support for Nintendo home consoles.

I'm pretty sure the PS3 and Xbox 360 version will be scaled down big time compared to the High End PC version they showed at E3.

#15 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:17 PM

If this happens I will be so happy, it will fill an empty sandbox game for Wii U sized hole in me.

#16 NanamiGamerGrl17

NanamiGamerGrl17

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:27 AM

There was also a recent Gamestop listing for this game on a Wii U list. So it is very likely, because Sniper Warrior Elite V2 was listed with Gamestop before an official announcement was made as well.

Idk with that logic that would mean it will be on N64 and PS1 since it says "All Home Consoles" Really should say all current home consoles. Hope it does come since it looks perfect for Wii U :). No idea what your suppsoed to do from the E3 showing but looks pretty interesting anyway Xd

Posted Image

#17 Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Goomba

• Banned
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:39 PM

I will be sad if it relases for 720/PSO and not for Wii U

#18 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

I hope its not a cheap transfer from 360... but take the example of NFS most wanted.

ps: I posted a topic in ubisoft forums about it...

Edited by Orion, 17 February 2013 - 02:53 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!