Photo

Rayman Legends is getting free online challenges this April and...

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:44 PM

Not good enough for me though, how many times do we get to try this demo before it locks itself? Ubisoft have peed me off big time due to their lies and greed :blush:

It isn't a demo, it's the full online challenge portion of the game, and it seemed like they would have new challenges every day and that devs would be participating. I don't think it's gonna be that kind of demo.

#22 Reaver

Reaver

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:11 PM

That's something then, I'm not keen how they can limit demos on the Wii U. I'm still unimpressed with Ubisoft though :(

#23 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:16 PM

That's something then, I'm not keen how they can limit demos on the Wii U. I'm still unimpressed with Ubisoft though :(

I'm unimpressed with ubisoft corporate, but with Ubisoft Montepilier (sp?) I am very impressed.

#24 BountyHunter

BountyHunter

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:12 PM

Wow.. You know what, I was actually going to "protest" this game by not buying it at release due to selfish developers, but after reading some news, I've learned that it's Ubisoft, not actually the developers of the game. So, I think I'm going to get it like I originally was.

Anyways, yeah, I think that this is a great idea. It will add some nice free content for us Wii U players! :)

#25 Fig

Fig

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Fandom:
    Miyamoto franchises

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

They met us in the middle, I'm cool with that. It's actually genius. Now people who have no idea who or what Rayman is may try it and then buy the full game later. It's a super demo! ( but not a demo, lol). Plus the publicity from the whole delay/multiplat fiasco.

#26 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:36 PM

C'mon guys its not their fault. Blame Microsoft for this change of not being exclusive and blame the head guys who are slaving their developers to death. I think its a nice edition for Wii U owners, heck maybe they can sneak in a New Super Mario Bros characters skins since Mario, Luigi and 2 unnamed Toads are the same as Rayman's gang.

Awww you have such a cute pic SDDMN

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#27 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

Nope not interested in this, it makes up in no way shape or form for holding back the full game, I have cancelled my pre order & I won't be buying the game on any system, a cannot believe people are falling for this.

Ubisoft don't give a stuff about us wii u gamers, some people need to stand up for their principles !

#28 PedanticGamer

PedanticGamer

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

So instead of getting to play the entire game next week we get and over glorified demo in April. Seriously Ubisoft, that is your solution to pissing of your fans?

#29 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:27 PM

So instead of getting to play the entire game next week we get and over glorified demo in April. Seriously Ubisoft, that is your solution to pissing of your fans?

Well the developers were rushing to get the game complete, so now they can add more and fix more. Therefore, we do get a more polished version of the game. While I do not like the fact that we have to wait till September, we do get more game. But what Ubisoft needs to do is add some serious Wii U only content (besides the whole murphey gameplay).

Stupid Snowmads!

#30 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

Nope not interested in this, it makes up in no way shape or form for holding back the full game, I have cancelled my pre order & I won't be buying the game on any system, a cannot believe people are falling for this.

Ubisoft don't give a stuff about us wii u gamers, some people need to stand up for their principles !

The developers and a ton of Wii U fans did stand up for their principles. That's what got us the entire online portion of the game, for free, exclusive to Wii U.

#31 PedanticGamer

PedanticGamer

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:39 PM

Well the developers were rushing to get the game complete, so now they can add more and fix more. Therefore, we do get a more polished version of the game. While I do not like the fact that we have to wait till September, we do get more game. But what Ubisoft needs to do is add some serious Wii U only content (besides the whole murphey gameplay).

Nothing more then could have been patched no doubt.

#32 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:51 AM

The developers and a ton of Wii U fans did stand up for their principles. That's what got us the entire online portion of the game, for free, exclusive to Wii U.

The game is finished though, so just release the game for the WiiU like was originally planned .

#33 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

The game is finished though, so just release the game for the WiiU like was originally planned .

The development team have no control over that, unfortunately. I agree they should release the game on schedule, and they will lose sales over it, but there is something to be said of a development group basically calling their own parent company out all over the internet over a business decision gone wrong.

#34 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:55 PM

WANT PLAY NOW GIMME

#35 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:45 AM

C'mon guys its not their fault. Blame Microsoft for this change of not being exclusive and blame the head guys who are slaving their developers to death. I think its a nice edition for Wii U owners, heck maybe they can sneak in a New Super Mario Bros characters skins since Mario, Luigi and 2 unnamed Toads are the same as Rayman's gang.
Awww you have such a cute pic SDDMN

Why should anyone blame Microsoft. Its not their fault. It is entirely Ubisoft's decision to make the game multiplatform and to delay the Wii U version in the process.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!