5 replies to this topic

#1 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:36 AM

Not sure if it should go into General gaming, but this is a Wii U game so...

Yeah I loved AC3 however it did have some annoying parts that drove me over the edge, My top three are:

3) Loading times, the loading times are unbelievably long. i'm not sure about PS360 version of the game but the Wii U version certainly drove me almost to the point of madness, but then I realised I could just make a cup of tea or coffee than scare at Connor in white space while the environment loaded.

2) The credits. Yes apparently everyone in the god damn world was involved in making this game. While I love to show my respects in films by watching the credits in the cinema, these credits go on for more than 20 mins....and they're not skippable! The only reason it doesn't get my number one spot is you can turn the volume down on the gamepad and switch the TV off

1) The child beggars. These NPCs are awful, whoever put them in this game should be SHOT with dildo bullets in the ass, face and eye-sockets....From the constant annoyance when you're tracking someone silently to the annoying wop wop noise they make I wish I could use my hidden blades on THEM. To quote a certain angry nerd "WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!

What are your pet peeves when it comes to this game?

#2 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:53 AM

You seriously were bothered by the credits!? Have you played previous AC games? They were always long.

Loading times are a drag but the world of AC3 is massive and the biggest they've ever done.

They only thing that bothered me was the length of becoming an assassin. Altair, immidietly an Assassin, Ezio, an hour of a normal life then become an Assassin to avenge your family. Conor, multiple hours of playing his father and hours of him growing up.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#3 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:03 AM

for me peronally the 3rd on was my most favourite due to the setting. though i do have some complaints.
1) i found this game to be incredibly short. I don't know if i rushed or something but it felt really short compared to other assassin games. Also the first 5 sequences of tutorials didn't help either...
2) the ending ..... enough said

other than that i loved it!

#4 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:05 PM

The only thing that annoyed me was the start, it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long.

#5 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:16 PM

You seriously were bothered by the credits!? Have you played previous AC games? They were always long.

Loading times are a drag but the world of AC3 is massive and the biggest they've ever done.

They only thing that bothered me was the length of becoming an assassin. Altair, immidietly an Assassin, Ezio, an hour of a normal life then become an Assassin to avenge your family. Conor, multiple hours of playing his father and hours of him growing up.

This is my first time playing Assassin's creed yes, and the credits would just be a lot better if they were skip-able

#6 richkid2001

richkid2001

Goomba

• Banned
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

the cutscenes are too long

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!