Jump to content


Member Since 11 Sep 2017
Offline Last Active Sep 11 2017 02:21 PM

Topics I've Started

wii u issues turning on sometimes

11 September 2017 - 01:38 PM

have an issue with my wii u not turning on/flashing red light, tried googling it and all i get is the red light of death as results but i dont think that is my issue, basically sometimes when i turn my wii u off the red light starts to flash and the white light on on all the time, i understand the white light is supposed to mean that there is a disk in the drive but there isn't, when i go to turn the wii u back on if the red light is flashing i have to power cycle the system then about 95% of the time it turns right on, the other 5% i either have to power cycle a few times or leave it for a few minutes and try again, once the system starts it runs flawless


Anti-Spam Bots!