#1 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 04 March 2011 - 05:15 PM

hey, here, you post about why you chose your username and why you like it. I chose bartman2 because i am a Simpsons fan and there is already one bartman, so i am the second.
Posted Image
Like a Boss

#2 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:
    Umineko, Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:23 PM

I chose my username because I needed a new username... (You would too if you were previously known as DemonDad5(I'm 16 NOW. I used this 5-6 years ago! Of course I'm not!))

So I decided to use my Animal Crossing town's name! :D
And I've stuck with it since. People often think the name odd, but I think it's pretty awesome.

Also, if you're wondering where the town name came from... You know how the gamecube didn't have a keyboard? Well I'm a bit lazy... So I didn't want to move to the other side of the screen in order to make a fancy name. Now look at the first 5 letters of the keyboard. Obviously Qwertville would just be Qwierd :D
Posted ImagePosted Image

Character's I am a fanboy of:
Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#3 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 04 March 2011 - 09:47 PM

Hmm... i used Waller because my brother told me to put it on my xbox 360 gamertag, and since then i pretty much use it for everything. :D

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#4 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star, Animal Crossing, Darkwave.

Posted 05 March 2011 - 12:37 AM

Ummm. I picked it because when one of my brothers was younger, he would say "HaHa-No". On brothers my other one is 18 today.

http://www.20b.org/

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

You know you want to! 'Tis leaked Nintendo information!

#5 Ephesus

Ephesus

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Star Trek, Fringe, NCIS, yoshis, fantasy

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:51 AM

I used to bear the username Scientist Cat on my first MSN/Skype/etc. accounts, because I like science and I love cats (despite my allergy). After discovering about Yoshi, I joined various fan forums where I went by Scientist Yoshi.
Later, when I decided to merge my two identities (as they were originally different - the former in most situations, the latter only on Yoshi and gaming forums), I wanted to keep the "Scientist" part. Knowing how much I like sci-fi (and fiction in general), I just added "Fiction" at the beginning, as if I would an adjective.
I was now Fiction Scientist, known as Scientist or FS for short. I figured the acronym was pronounced "Efes", the Turkish name for Ephesus. And there - I'm now Ephesus on these boards, even though I'm Scientist or FS everywhere else.

And before you ask, I don't care if you call me Ephesus or FS or Scientist. As far as you don't call me Fiction (which, as I said, acts as an adjective and not a noun).

These are my dragon persona Darren's parents. Or Darrents, if you will.
Posted Image

#6 dannyboy

dannyboy

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Fandom:
    all nintendo characters

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:02 AM

mine is because my name's Daniel but my friends all call me dannyboy so I went with it but I hate it when people sing the dannyboy song
http://amazing-nintendo.blogspot.com/
my new blog all about Nintendo so go and have a look though its not just as good as here but go for a look and sign up to the forum if you want

#7 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:44 PM

i have to ask...how does the song go? *giggle*
Posted Image
Like a Boss

#8 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:29 PM

Um... Think very hard now. What do you see? Darkness? Oh....

Anyway, my name came from my yoshi character "Doshi" a dark yoshi, which later transforms into "momoshi" or the super dark yoshi. That idea began to grow in my head like most ideas do, and I figured out my user name. If you google, "superdarkyoshi" you will see every thing I'm a part of for example, YouTube.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#9 Turbo Tails 8027

Turbo Tails 8027

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, racing games and Yoshi

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:39 PM

Superdarkyoshi, a similar search thing hapens with Turbo Tails 8027. EVERY page found in the search references me. I chose the name based on my Skype account, liked it, and decided to take the concept and RUN with it.

Edited by Turbo Tails 8027, 02 May 2011 - 01:40 PM.

Posted Image
Image by MLDragoMaster, with text from AudiYoshi on YAF

#10 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:41 PM

Um... Think very hard now. What do you see? Darkness? Oh....

Anyway, my name came from my yoshi character "Doshi" a dark yoshi, which later transforms into "momoshi" or the super dark yoshi. That idea began to grow in my head like most ideas do, and I figured out my user name. If you google, "superdarkyoshi" you will see every thing I'm a part of for example, YouTube.

i subbed you on Youtube! I'm tacodude77, of course! BTW, you're pretty good with the guitar.
Posted Image
Like a Boss

#11 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:16 PM

If you google, "superdarkyoshi" you will see every thing I'm a part of for example, YouTube.

it's true! I wonder what appears if i search "Waller" in Google...

*Searches "Waller" in Google*

... I didn't know Waller was a city in Texas.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#12 Sirralart SuperDragon

Sirralart SuperDragon

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Fandom:
    Perfect Dark, SSB, SvR, Fighting Games

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:23 AM

Sirralart is my first name spelled backwards. YES, my REAL FIRST NAME. LOL!

RCP120 is an AWESOME weapon from the original Perfect Dark on the N64. I'm a Perfect Dark 64 fan. I like Joanna Dark. She's AWESHUM SAUCE!!! **(:P)**

...well, I pretty much like ALL female protagonist. LOL!
AWESHUM SAUCE!!! **(^_^)**

Female protagonists are GREAT!!!

My Smackdown vs Raw 2011 keyword for the PS3 is TRALARRIS. If you like ORIGINAL DIVA CAWs look them up!

#13 Guest

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Okami, Metroid, Mega Man X

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:51 AM

My name's Guest because a lot of websites call unregistered users "Guest", so I decided to call myself like that.
That allows me to make some funny guest jokes, but Feld0 always spoils the fun in the chatroom :P

Posted Image

#14 Ostro

Ostro

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dreamcast, Shmups

Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:17 AM

Well, Ostro is Ostro, just like I pointed out in my introduction post.
I picked that name back in 2004 when I wanted to join the old Nintendo forums. I wanted a Nintendo-related name but, of course, Mario & Co. were already taken and I don't like numbers in names :P
I picked my Super Mario Bros. 2 manual and used the first name that I felt looked nice. I didn't know much about Ostro back then (and the name confusion with Birdo).

#15 Limelight788

Limelight788

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo, Gran Turismo

Posted 05 June 2011 - 10:02 AM

My name was originally Super Smash Bros. Fan since I'm a huge fan of the Super Smash Bros. series.

Then I decided to pick Limelight788 because I have a lot of ideas floating around in my head and that I feel it makes me somewhat look more intelligent.

The Official Mega Man for SSB4 Thread

megaman-2.gif

Want Mega Man in Super Smash Bros. 4? Click on the link in the text and show your support!

#16 Someone

Someone

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:05 AM

I hardly need to explain what my username means, but only four users on here have known what the origin was. It started back in November 21, 2004, when I first got the Nintendo DS. I couldn't think of a username that would stand out or be unique, so I just decided to pick "Someone" (it was originally all in lowercase), since someone would probably have all my other ideas. When I joined the 3DS Buzz forums, I decided to use it, even though it was something I only did on handheld systems, due to the fact that if someone tried to search for me on the Internet, they wouldn't have much luck in finding me!

#17 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 06 June 2011 - 01:19 PM

obviously mines from my love for The nintendo3DS and also its the same username on 3DSforums. :D

#18 Storm

Storm

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:53 AM

I am an incredibly hot mutant from Africa, so it seemed to fit.

#19 Tony Bradshaw

Tony Bradshaw

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:23 AM

My name's Tony and my favorite Australian Rules Football player is Bradshaw, A bit creepy?

Posted Image
For all the latest Wii U News: http://wiiuupdates.com/

#20 Storm

Storm

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:32 AM

I had no idea Terry Bradshaw played in Australia.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!