#381 SteventheSlayer

SteventheSlayer

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Fandom:
    Old-School Nintendo Fan

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:50 AM

So this is the thread where you think back and wonder what in the world you were thinking.

At any rate, mine's just my name followed by a rather dull noun. It's both appropriate and dull in-game, but in my defense, I didn't come up with it.

I'll sometimes go by ValiantSlayer, or once, ValientSlayer, if I can't use my default name.

I don't even...

#382 malleus malefic

malleus malefic

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • NNID:malleusmalefic
  • Fandom:
    ZELAD SERIES

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:11 PM

my name comes from a great witch book, passed down for centuries by God' Greatest Hunters

i often feel in spirit as  opposed to witches sooo it worked

#383 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:36 PM

my name comes from a great witch book, passed down for centuries by God' Greatest Hunters

i often feel in spirit as  opposed to witches sooo it worked

... i don't really...

ok...

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#384 The Bleu Sylveon

The Bleu Sylveon

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • NNID:InfinityBeamX

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:22 PM

I had a name similar to this on a different forum, Bleu. I have the Sylveon part in here because I'm a fan of Pokemon and that certain Pokemon. It's kind of a coincidence because Kalos takes place in a french-like area, and Sylveon when shiny is blue. :P

#385 Emilee

Emilee

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • NNID:PrincessEmilee16

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:05 PM

I have my name to keep it simple so everyone knows me and I just like having my name :P or I would of had Princess Emilee as my name on this forum

DE1PxjB.jpg

Main NNID: Princess_Emilee

MK8 NNID: PrincessEmilee16

#386 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:10 AM

I stole it...

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#387 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:15 AM

Well, uh. Mine's actually kinda embarrassing.

Ok, so my name IRL is Ryan. And my parents call me Roo sometimes (because we're Aussies and you can't tell us what to do), so I just took that idea, added a "bot" on the end because I'm an Aussie and you can't tell me what to do.

It was originally just for a Minecraft account. And, to my dismay (and surprise) Roobot was taken, so I changed the first two o's to zeroes and there you have it.

R00bot.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#388 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:28 PM

Well, uh. Mine's actually kinda embarrassing.

Ok, so my name IRL is Ryan. And my parents call me Roo sometimes (because we're Aussies and you can't tell us what to do), so I just took that idea, added a "bot" on the end because I'm an Aussie and you can't tell me what to do.

It was originally just for a Minecraft account. And, to my dismay (and surprise) Roobot was taken, so I changed the first two o's to zeroes and there you have it.

R00bot.

So if I want to make you change your name all I have to do is tell you to never change your name?

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#389 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:15 AM

So if I want to make you change your name all I have to do is tell you to never change your name?

Urgh. My head hurts.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#390 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:18 AM

Urgh. My head hurts.

If I want you to change your nae, all I have to say is "you should never change your name, R00bot"

Because you're auzzie and no one can tell you what to do, you'll immediately change it.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#391 Racose

Racose

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • NNID:Racose
  • Fandom:
    ^read Interests

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:17 PM

Oh, what a nice little tread. So full of fun tidbits! Okay, my turn. Well in my intro tread, I made oh so long ago. I gave the short version, so I'll just give the whole story now. And without farther ado, on with the story.

Back when I was a kid, around 10 or so. I lived with my parents, and my two older brothers. My two older brothers were into board games, everything from D&D to Battetech. And its only natural that I too would fall in love with those type of games. My most fondest memories are when my brothers & their friends would come over. To have and epic adventure, as soon as i heard them on the phone I'd run to my brothers room & jump on the bed, waiting for the adventure to unfold. What would it be this time? A dragon guarding his treasure. Maybe a group of elite pilkots & their mechs. Or a shadowrun gone wrong. But all that bales in comparison, when they finally let me join in on the adventure.

But first I had to get a name. A first & last name, the first name was easy. I had this Nintendo Power Magazine, sadly I dont have them anymore. But there was this one issue, that had an detailed walkthrough on the Secret of Mana game. There in the pages, was my first part to my alias. Erim, I most admit, it was a long time ago. And my friends that I've told this too. think I'm mistaking, but i swear it was there. In the Secret of Mana walkthrought, where it talks about the Four Gods. One of them being named Erim. I'd ask my brothers, but their older than me & twice as forgetful :P

Now shall we continue? Coming up with my surname was a bit harder, as I didn't just wanna take a name from something else again. Even thought I didnt want to just take a name straight from something. I was reading anything i could get my little hands on. And I was in luck, because that very week in school. Music class, to be more precise. We were learning the song,"The Name Game" by Shisley Ellis. For those that dont know of it, shame on you! lol And a quick youtube search will fix that ^_^ But I digress. So for that whole week I was going around singing & rhyming, rhyming & singing. So with those two forces at work it was only a matter of time. Got my hands on my brother's History school book, he was studing Ancient Egypt. So.. lol Can you pronouce my alias? Ra, the ancient Egyptian Sun God. And "cose" rhymes with overdose. I hope you all find this as entertaining, as i found this thread to be.

#392 TheLiminalGiant

TheLiminalGiant

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 07:50 PM

The term Liminal applies to be because I'm the sort of person who just doesn't fit in anywhere I go. My introversion along with self pride has counter-intuitively allowed me to put myself in the tiny bubble between 'cool/popular' and 'geeky/nerd'. My personal choices and tastes never lie on one extreme, I guess you could say I'm open to everything, but then again I'm not. Tough to explain the concept of something such as liminality, it's something you'll have to research yourself.

Oh yeah, I'm 6'6".

#393 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:15 PM

The term Liminal applies to be because I'm the sort of person who just doesn't fit in anywhere I go. My introversion along with self pride has counter-intuitively allowed me to put myself in the tiny bubble between 'cool/popular' and 'geeky/nerd'. My personal choices and tastes never lie on one extreme, I guess you could say I'm open to everything, but then again I'm not. Tough to explain the concept of something such as liminality, it's something you'll have to research yourself.

Oh yeah, I'm 6'6".

All I get when seeing your name and avatar

#394 Lafosse64

Lafosse64

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • NNID:Lafosse64
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:29 PM

Its my lastname and my favorite system is the N64 so that's why Lafosse64 ... see? easy lol 

''GAMER SINCE 1990''

#395 Horchata

Horchata

Chicken

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 02:41 PM

ill-advised decision

Posted Image

#396 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:20 PM

My actual username on this site is GameCube, it is meh sign in name. I chose this name because I love teh GameCube, as do I Nintendo, but teh GameCube is meh favorite game system of all time, so it deserves to meh username.

Now it's has been mostly Villager. Changed it to Villager because of him being announced for Smash Bros. I added Gruff to the name. So yeah, Gruff the Villager.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#397 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 08:09 PM

#398 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 09:18 PM

I think mine is obvious. I don't remember if I posted on this thread already...

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#399 pexpress

pexpress

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 04:36 AM

I don't really have a reason for choosing this nickname.

Edited by pexpress, 18 February 2023 - 02:11 PM.

#400 jemmy1989

jemmy1989

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 03:44 AM

I don't have a reason neither but on other forums I took a username due to one of my favorite french rappers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!