Photo

What will you do if Nintendo fails to impress at E3 2013?

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:53 AM

Nintendo does not fail to impress.

#82 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:45 PM

I'm pretty sure even CoD fans don't even call it innovative. They get the game because they want an early shot at leaderboards, which leaves either the really bad players who didn't get the next game yet and the people who are really good and don't want to give that up to get used to the new balancing. So you have people who are so bad that aren't worth your time, and people wjo are so good that they will wipe the floor with your face.

Yea I remember when my cousin got it on launch... It was full of not so good players. And I also remember that christmas message the CoD devs wrote this year :"Please be respectful to christmas noobs (they really called them that)... But we know you wont. Just try your best". I thought that was soooo rude. But anyway it shows how they play for competition.

Posted Image

#83 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:59 AM

Seeing as they've said they're going to have Mario Kart U and Super Mario U playable along with screenshots of SSB4, I'm not seeing myself being too disappointed. I'm not really hyping it up or anything, I just can't see it being as disappointing as the last two E3's.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!