• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 stardust

stardust

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:49 PM

I rest my case.  I appreciate that you were able to share your feelings on the subject, and I wholly understand that firearms are not for everyone.  I wish people would stop lumping us all together.

I'll see you in the Wild Blue Yonder, fine sir.

Thanks d00d.  Personally, I do believe that we should have a right in the US to bear arms.  My person experience is just that - and I accept everyone is going to have a different opinion about it.

#62 3DS Strider

3DS Strider

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Fandom:
    Retrogames,Tokusatsu,Transformers

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:02 PM

stardust, on 10 May 2013 - 09:19 AM, said:So let me get this straight - banning guns is the answer?  If so, say goodbye to all video games that have a gun!
Look at Japan. It's harder to get guns there, but they still have guns in their videogames. Hell, there's a kids show, Madan Senki Ryukendo, that has a character named RyuGUNo.

Edited by 3DS Strider, 11 May 2013 - 12:41 PM.

Also on 3DS Forums and Racketboy. I am not an iodit.

#63 stardust

stardust

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:44 PM

stardust, on 10 May 2013 - 09:19 AM, said:So let me get this straight - banning guns is the answer?  If so, say goodbye to all video games that have a gun!
Look at Japan. It's harder to get guns there, but they still have guns in their videogames. Hell, there's a kids show, Madan Senki Ryukendo, that has a character named RyuGUNo.

My point is if they take one thing away, they will be begin a movement to take away other things too.

My brief point: Be careful what you wish for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!