Photo

Can we please stop necro-ing and feeding troll/doom & gloom threads?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#21 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:33 PM

Do you read think Mournblade or GameCollector will go back and merge dozens of threads to satisfy you? 

Edited by Rod Serling, 01 June 2013 - 01:36 PM.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#22 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:43 PM

Do you read think Mournblade or GameCollector will go back and merge dozens of threads to satisfy you? 

Duh....of course they will

Because dont you know that the entire purpose of this forum is to comply to the neediness of him....

._.

#23 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:53 PM

Duh....of course they will

Because dont you know that the entire purpose of this forum is to comply to the neediness of him....

._.

If you are referring to me then nice troll attempt.

I'm just saying the site looks better without all the criticism spreaded out. I'm guessing you keep responding against my threads over what happened the other night. Just wow.

Adding to that you two call me out for believing something a lot of people agree with me on. I'm guessing because it's just Saturn and heaven forbid he says something you don't agree with.

Edited by Rose Red, 01 June 2013 - 03:01 PM.

Signature_DK.png

#24 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 03:20 PM

This thread has further gotten out of hand than it should have.  I'll take a look at the threads, but it is of little point to merge them if there are several with different discussion points.

Also, we are planning something for when E3 comes around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!