Photo

Are you perfectly fine with homosexuals?

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#21 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:58 AM

I have several hetero friends yet I haven't seen any personality clashed with them. As in matter in fact i'm proud of my diverse friendships. I have Christian friends and atheist friends,Black friends and white friends,liberal and conservative friends,gay and straight friends. The more variety of friends you have the more aware and accepting of other groups you become.

I think I will just stay with my wealthy Caucasian male republican straight friends. **trollface**

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#22 BKSmash

BKSmash

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Greatest Of The Greatest

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:59 AM

I'm openly bisexual, so I can honestly say that I don't have any problems whatsoever with one person loving another person. Just like it's meant to be.

tumblr_m0c0pdCRUF1qibu7j.gif

Edited by BKSmash, 06 June 2013 - 03:01 AM.

#23 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:07 AM

Homosexuals are so scary though.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#24 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:01 AM

They're completely fine by me, as long as they know I'm straight and don't go hitting on me(who would hit on me anyway?).

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#25 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:35 AM

I'm bi in some form or another. So I have no problem with them.

#26 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:41 AM

What you guys need to remember is this is a serious topic.

You're not seeing the point. Do you remember the Atheism thread? THAT was meant for serious discussion, and I think you know how that turned out.

#27 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:04 AM

Why is everyone setting everyone up for failure?  I like to give everyone a chance with these topics and whatnot.  If I'm active, I can hide posts from users who are too immature to actually contribute to the subject.

That also goes for users who don't like it when they are disagreed with.  Multiple views on the subject exist, so creating a topic will possibly invite those perspectives here, don't freak out if that happens.

#28 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:44 AM

Soul, on 06 Jun 2013 - 02:05 AM, said:"Ugh, please don't do this topic. This will start another meltdown."
pretty much. Some people will say no and the people who said yes will be like Why and blah blah a stupid arguement appeared.
Agreed, always happens. Some people likes starting rainbow. Its been decent so far.
So it should be fine.

Edited by Rod Serling, 06 June 2013 - 06:46 AM.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#29 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:46 AM

Just don't flirt around me then we'll be cool.

----
I'm totally fine with gay people until they start trying to come on to me.

Sorry, gays, I'm just not into that.

Funny, I feel that way too about heterosexuals! ;P

(Haha no but really unless you have a real phobia it's kinda weird to specifically dislike homosexual romance happening near you, yet be fine with heterosexual couples snogging all over the place.)

Posted Image

#30 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:02 AM

What you guys need to remember is this is a serious topic. I, in my home state of Kansas can be evicted,tossed out on the street,and denied service to establishments due to my sexual preference. The fact that a nation that is supposedly equal like America allows such discrimination makes me wish I lived in Canada or the UK at times. The LBGT discrimination issues are the equivalent of the civil rights movement in the 1960s whether you like to think of it as that or not.

Is this true? I mean, I know homosexuality was illegal on Ireland until 1993, and that it still is in a lot of countries in Africa, quite a few in Asia and some in the Americas and Oceania, but I hadn't heard this about the US. So, what does the law say, do you have a link to where I can read about this?

#31 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:44 AM

Is this true? I mean, I know homosexuality was illegal on Ireland until 1993, and that it still is in a lot of countries in Africa, quite a few in Asia and some in the Americas and Oceania, but I hadn't heard this about the US. So, what does the law say, do you have a link to where I can read about this?

Unless there was a Federal level hate crime/discrimination law against LGBTQ folk passed, it is possible to still discriminate in states without state-level laws. I don't really keep up to date on that though. X_X

Posted Image

#32 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:29 AM

I'm honestly not against it, free will, people can love who they want, it's not for me though.

#33 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:21 PM

I don't really care. They're just people.

Funny, I feel that way too about heterosexuals! ;P

(Haha no but really unless you have a real phobia it's kinda weird to specifically dislike homosexual romance happening near you, yet be fine with heterosexual couples snogging all over the place.)

I personally don't like romance of ANY sort happening near me, that stuff is supposed to be private anyway :/

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#34 ccc0mb0_bReakeR

ccc0mb0_bReakeR

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Fandom:
    Killer Instinct, Halo, Sonic, Bioshock

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:56 PM

I have 'gay' friends and still keep in touch with a few of them now that I'm away from the city, I don't at all hate anyone but theologically and psychologically I do think gay sexual relationships are wrong and homosexuality should be again classified as a mental illness. That's not a put down in anyway, unlike most people I'm not scared of mental illness   

Edited by ccc0mb0_bReakeR, 06 June 2013 - 05:57 PM.

#35 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:13 PM

I don't really care. They're just people.

I personally don't like romance of ANY sort happening near me, that stuff is supposed to be private anyway :/

Agreed TBH! I really don't appreciate seeing PDA, and sort of disliked that my ex thought it was cute.

Edited by Ixchel, 06 June 2013 - 06:15 PM.

Posted Image

#36 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:30 PM

I have 'gay' friends and still keep in touch with a few of them now that I'm away from the city, I don't at all hate anyone but theologically and psychologically I do think gay sexual relationships are wrong and homosexuality should be again classified as a mental illness. That's not a put down in anyway, unlike most people I'm not scared of mental illness   

How is a preference a mental illness? If I liked cats better than dogs how would that make me mentally ill? If you are going to say i'm wrong at least mention evidence. And if you are going to bring up the bible remember not everyone should have to live under the law of a book based upon social situations 2000 years ago if they don't want to.

Signature_DK.png

#37 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:33 PM

How is a preference a mental illness? If I liked cats better than dogs how would that make me mentally ill? If you are going to say i'm wrong at least mention evidence. And if you are going to bring up the bible remember not everyone should have to live under the law of a book based upon social situations 2000 years ago if they don't want to.

Not to mention, many subjects of the Bible such as the one talked about in this thread are open to interpretation.

Edited by Amnesia, 06 June 2013 - 06:34 PM.

#38 ccc0mb0_bReakeR

ccc0mb0_bReakeR

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:41 PM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q... mental illness

#39 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:45 PM

Try googling how homosexuality isn't harmful. Instead of a bunch of religious sites you get reports from educated physicians.

Signature_DK.png

#40 ccc0mb0_bReakeR

ccc0mb0_bReakeR

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:59 PM

Why are you still harping on about religion? Are you arguing that psychology was controlled by religion pre 1973?   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!