This copied straight from 4chan so probably fake but i guess we will see in the next few days:
his is New Pokemon information that it set to be released the following week, specifically what will be shared with fans via the Official Pokemon X/Y website. and in Press Releases sent out. Although they may divulge additional information, I believe this is also what CoroCoro and the E3 Round Table will cover.
- Two New Types: Fairy-type and Echo-type. Japanese names apparently (Fairy) and (Hibiki) Represented by light-pink and dark gray respectively.
- Fairy-type is weak to Poison and strong against Dark. Cleffa, Clefairy, and Clefable are now Fairy.
- Echo-type is immune to itself and strong against Ghost. Whismur, Loudred, and Exploud are now Echo.
- Xerneas is pure-Fairy. "Rebirth Pokemon". Horns are able to read the brainwaves of living creatures, storing the memory and knowledge of the planet.
- Yveltal is Echo/Flying. "Reverse Pokemon". Its wing-beat resonates with every living creature's heart, stirring them into action and their will to live.
- Sylveon is pure-Fairy, Harmony Pokemon. Able to befriend any Pokemon using its soothing ribbons. Ability "Heart Dust" slightly heals teammates when it is switched out with them. Signature move is "Symphony Beam", very powerful but weakens when teammates are fainted.
- Mewtwo has two Formes. One we've seen is "Réveil Forme", Psychic/Echo, vibrates its body at high frequencies to move at super speed. Transforms via the "Awakened Gene", found in the X Version.
- Second one is "Sommeil Forme". Smaller, and asleep with a weird pink "egg" growing from its brain. Psychic/Fairy, sleeps while absorbing energy to heighten its brain power. Transforms via the "Dormant Gene", found in the Y Version.
- There will be many new evolutions introduced who evolve through new methods, two of them being revealed:
- New Pokemon Queasine, the "Gourmand" Pokemon. Evolved form of Swalot, pure-Poison. Humanoid shape with barrel-shaped stomach, large arms, and small legs. Black pattern on body resembles a fancy outfit, little chef-hat growing from head. Can mix various ingredients inside of its stomach to produce new types of food which are said to be surprisingly delicious. New Ability "Berry Mixer", after battle attached Berry is randomly changed to a new Berry. New Move "Belch", powerful Poison-move that consumes a Berry to use.
- New Pokemon Shoreshoot, the "Strider" Pokemon. Split-evolution of Surskit, Water/Bug. Larger Surskit with eight legs with yellow feet at the end, "goggles" over its eyes, and a pair of translucent wings. Known to glide along the surfaces of water at high speed before taking off and flying through the sky. New Ability "Slipstream", allows it to avoid entry hazards.
- There is a New Fairy and New Echo Pokemon revealed:
- New Pokemon Shochertz, the "Tuning" Pokemon. Echo/Electric. Little yellow-looking spark plug with tuning fork hands, it must tap them together regularly to calibrate its energy in order to properly dispel electricity or else it will shock itself. New Move "Reverberate", Echo-type move that causes additional damage the turn after it is used.
- New Pokemon Unitopia, the "Unicorn" Pokemon. Fairy/Flying. Probably an evolved form, resembles Rapidash strongly, being a majestic horse although white with a pink mane and wings. New Move "Over Rainbow", Fairy-type move that stops Rain.
- Professor Patrice, resembles a young man wearing a sweater over his lab-coat. Said to be the Central Kalos Professor, apparently there is one for each section of Kalos. Studies the history of how Pokemon and humans have interacted throughout time.
- New Arm Device is called the "Algorythm", able to analyze the brain-waves and heart-beat of Pokemon in order to better understand them. Can "translate" Pokemon's feelings, showing you their current mood, items they want, and happiness. As you battle with them, they grow closer, and communicate with you more...sometimes in battle, they'll suggest which move would be best to use in a situation. As you journey, additional functions are unlocked that allow you to become closer with your Pokemon than ever before.
Interesting, we'll see this week if any of this is true or not.