Photo

So the George Zimmerman Trial began Monday.

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:38 PM

My point is the dude started the fight and he couldn't handle a beating by a kid so he shot him; kinda sad seeing people defend Zimmerman.

#22 stardust

stardust

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:21 AM

My point is the dude started the fight and he couldn't handle a beating by a kid so he shot him; kinda sad seeing people defend Zimmerman.

sad because he got a fair trial and people are upset they didn't get the verdict they wanted?

#23 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:34 AM

Sad because he was let off the hook, sad because a 17 yr old is gone, sad because I thought America had changed but it hasn't. After more than 400 plus years the leaders of America have been racist to the minority. It says a lot when people say that when people say if Zimmerman was black and not white he would have been guilty on day 1 but it he wasn't so now they question it and proclaim self defense. SMH.

Edited by LinkKennedy, 15 July 2013 - 10:42 AM.

#24 stardust

stardust

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:51 AM

Sad because he was let off the hook, sad because a 17 yr old is gone, sad because I thought America had changed but it hasn't. After more than 400 plus years the leaders of America have been racist to the minority. It says a lot when people say that when people say if Zimmerman was black and not white he would have been guilty on day 1 but it he wasn't so now they question it and proclaim self defense. SMH.

but you didn't answer my question - was it sad because he got a fair trial or not?

#25 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:59 AM

He did get a trial but it wasn't fair, racism played a big part in this dude being not guilty. I believe you said it best if it where to be a white on white crime or black on black the hype would not be this big and I believe the killer would have been in jail. It's simple once it became a white on black crime it resorted into "was it self defense" or "was the black teen a gangster" so on and so forth.

#26 stardust

stardust

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:09 AM

He did get a trial but it wasn't fair, racism played a big part in this dude being not guilty. I believe you said it best if it where to be a white on white crime or black on black the hype would not be this big and I believe the killer would have been in jail. It's simple once it became a white on black crime it resorted into "was it self defense" or "was the black teen a gangster" so on and so forth.

The trial was fair, because if it wasn't, people would have been out in the streets much earlier than this to "protest."  Where were they during the trial?  Why wait this long to be very "angry" about it?  If you ask me, people can't be angry if they already surrender to the fact the trial was conducted fairly.

#27 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:12 AM

I don't want to go on and on here so yeah to me this was a racist verdict very similar to the Rodney King trial but that's just me.

#28 stardust

stardust

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:18 AM

I don't want to go on and on here so yeah to me this was a racist verdict very similar to the Rodney King trial but that's just me.

I was a kid around during the King verdict - and I lived in Los Angeles during that time.  I don't know how old you were, but I was going on 10.  My suggestion to you is to read about the case and what Rodney did.  None of it helped the case, which is why the cops got off.  People were not rioting during the trial.  They rioted after the fact when they got a verdict they didn't agree with. 

#29 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:27 AM

yeah say whatever you want to say about Rking if those Cops aren't guilty idk what is. But that's called America being a racist to a minority, it's pretty common.

#30 stardust

stardust

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:33 AM

yeah say whatever you want to say about Rking if those Cops aren't guilty idk what is. But that's called America being a racist to a minority, it's pretty common.

Do you have the beginning of that video?

#31 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:39 AM

No, couldn't find one where the dude justified that type of beating coming from a cop lol a cop.

#32 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:40 AM

Interesting thread so far.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#33 stardust

stardust

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:44 AM

No, couldn't find one where the dude justified that type of beating coming from a cop lol a cop.

jurist.law.pitt.edu/trials24.htm

#34 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:01 PM

Yeah the dude was a F'up he was a junkie drunk who tried to resist arrest so he deserved to get his ass kicked and so he got handcuffed and then the police officers kept bashing his head open. Yeah right one drunk junkie vs 4 trained officers worried that he might hurt them. The video shows excessive force unless 4 against one ain't excessive that's extreme and even the cops where happy lmao as the link you provided showed boasting on how it had been a while since they whooped some behind like that.

#35 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • NNID:Kingofboos
  • Fandom:
    Mentos, bunnies, and anything Nintendo.

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:45 PM

not guiltayyyy

Edited by Princeboo, 15 July 2013 - 12:46 PM.

bb0.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!