Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:27 PM

What. The. Freak. Ten dollars? Nope. No sale, Nintendo. You idiots be fools.

These things go for hundreds used for the SNES.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#42 ChrisD

ChrisD

Nyah, see! Nyah!

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    PCSoTendo. Because fanboyism is dumb.

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:12 PM

I like how Sony can put PS1 classics on the Playstation Network for $6-10 with nothing improved and nobody bats an eye, but when one of the most expensive SNES games out there (that hasn't seen a North American release since its original release over 18 years ago) gets added to Nintendo's virtual console with added features (Miiverse support, restore points, off-TV play, gamepad-optimized version of the official strategy guide bundled with the original release of Earthbound available for free online [which Nintendo is also paying extra money to host said web domain]) for $10, and then suddenly

tumblr_mn4p7cKQcg1sreq5lo1_500.gif

and then they complain it should be cheaper because they can get it illegally on the internet.

To be fair, PS1 games are more technologically advanced then SNES titles. Just as N64 games make sense to cost more than an SNES title, PS1 titles costing more than an SNES title does just the same.

Yeah I can't think of better wording for the life of me. Sorry. Hopefully you still get the point.

Also that .gif is perfect. Bookmarked for later use.

Edit: REALLY LATE EDIT. Just want to say that, no, I don't think that a game's original system determines value. There are numerous SNES games with more content than some on the N64/PS1. Just clearing that up ahead of time.

Edited by ChrisD, 21 July 2013 - 12:18 AM.

#43 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:44 AM

To be fair, PS1 games are more technologically advanced then SNES titles. Just as N64 games make sense to cost more than an SNES title, PS1 titles costing more than an SNES title does just the same.

Yeah I can't think of better wording for the life of me. Sorry. Hopefully you still get the point.

Well, yeah, I get that. But these people are acting as if "OMG THIS SHOULD BE FREE OR $1 WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU NINTENDO" when they're doing the exact same thing other companies are doing with their old games...except they're actually adding some form of improvements.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!