#21 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 11 September 2011 - 11:33 AM

Agreed, then we would all have some more epic in our lives and I would get more sleep at night, we should probably split this off into it's own topic along the lines of "If Nintendo bought Rare again..." I feel it would be rather interesting but it's fine here for the time being.

It's already too late for Rare to make a revival, their best developers exited Rare when Nintendo sold them. Well, I think that happened.

Edited by Waller, 11 September 2011 - 11:33 AM.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#22 Makar

Makar

Grand Curator of Random Facts

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Pikmin, Tales of..

Posted 11 September 2011 - 11:37 AM

It's already too late for Rare to make a revival, their best developers exited Rare when Nintendo sold them. Well, I think that happened.

I doubt it, I seen a glimpse of what I longed for in the Grunty boss fights, that awesome humour and Grunty's dismissive nature, Rare could be what they once were but they need to be let free from the reigns of Microsoft.
Posted Image

#23 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 11 September 2011 - 11:43 AM

Agreed, then we would all have some more epic in our lives and I would get more sleep at night, we should probably split this off into it's own topic along the lines of "If Nintendo bought Rare again..." I feel it would be rather interesting but it's fine here for the time being.

P.S Your signature offends my eyes. :L

Exactly. Maybe Nintendo should dip into its 10 billion dollars in the bank (I think that's the number o-O) into buying Rare back...maybe stop them from making Deca Sports 5.

P.S. That's why I has it. :L

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#24 Makar

Makar

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 September 2011 - 11:49 AM

Exactly. Maybe Nintendo should dip into its 10 billion dollars in the bank (I think that's the number o-O) into buying Rare back...maybe stop them from making Deca Sports 5.

P.S. That's why I has it. :L

Deca Sports 5? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

P.S You're not a very nice old man! (If you get that reference I don't get you.)
Posted Image

#25 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 11 September 2011 - 12:39 PM

Deca Sports 5? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

P.S You're not a very nice old man! (If you get that reference I don't get you.)

Imo, Microsoft is squandering any chance they have in the family market by only having Rare make Deca Sports...

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#26 Makar

Makar

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 September 2011 - 12:42 PM

Imo, Microsoft is squandering any chance they have in the family market by only having Rare make Deca Sports...

I agree. Rare is a talented dev company and they probably have so many great ideas that they're bursting at the seams but what do we get? Deca Sports 5.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!