Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:55 PM

Was it as much a pile of piss as it was in Japanese?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#862 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:30 AM

maybe

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#863 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:57 AM

How exactly would you go about piling that? I believe the word you're looking for is "puddle".

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#864 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:24 AM

How exactly would you go about piling that? I believe the word you're looking for is "puddle".

if a liquid is frozen it becomes solid. Then you can make a piss pile of frozen pee. :ph34r:

#865 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:33 AM

if a liquid is frozen it becomes solid. Then you can make a piss pile of frozen pee. :ph34r:

But that would be cool which would mean that it's a good thing, and I'm pretty sure he was saying the Anime is bad.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#866 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:46 AM

But that would be cool which would mean that it's a good thing, and I'm pretty sure he was saying the Anime is bad.

Attack on Titan isn't bad but it's like a slice of bread left out on the counter all night. So damn stale you can hammer a nail with it.

#867 KingBoo

KingBoo

Walka

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • NNID:Kingofboos
  • Fandom:
    Mentos, bunnies, and anything Nintendo.

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:56 AM

just watched it. i almost cried when i heard armin lololol. he and eren sound too much alike. 

bb0.gif

#868 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 06 May 2014 - 09:33 AM

Holy crap.

I went into the first episode blind and fueled off the "You should watch this show" hype. I didn't expect how it could rip your heart out, jeez.

794144.png?13383682

#869 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:27 PM

F3cEV28.jpg

#870 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 19 May 2014 - 07:48 PM

Topic change! Watched The Place Promised in Our Early Days by Makoto Shinkai. IMO the pacing and the way the story was told is weird. Once the 3-year time skip took place it kinda went into the realms of weirdness. The main characters had a falling out, one pulls a gun on the other for not forgetting about the girl and their plane, changes in the course of a few minutes, and did I mention parallel worlds and the dreams of the universe? It was good and worth watching, but the latter portion was weird.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#871 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 01:02 PM

I do love AoT, despite its flaws. But I think the hype is what really ruins the show for me.

Edited by Blake, 31 May 2014 - 01:03 PM.

#872 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:55 AM

Space Adventure Cobra the Movie.

Kinda miss some of this old anime.

#873 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:03 PM

Watched Summer Wars. Hosoda keeps up his winning streak. Absolutely amazing movie. Definitely my least favorite of his trilogy(?) of original films(?), but that's hardly to say I disliked it. IMO Wolf Children>The Girl Who Leapt Through Time> Summer Wars. I highly recommend everyone watch this movie and the other two. At this rate, I may just watch his One Piece and Digimon movies!

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png

#874 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:43 PM

Space Dandy returns to Toonami next Saturday

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#875 Lafosse64

Lafosse64

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • NNID:Lafosse64
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:44 PM

My favorite Animes:

1) Neon Genesis Evangelion
2) Attack on Titans (Shingeki no Kyojin)
3) Mirai Nikki (Future Diary)
4) Saber Marionette J - J to X
5) Dragonball & Dragonball Z
6) Once Piece
7) Full Metal Alchemist (Brotherhood)
8) Bleach
9) Deathnote
10) Darker than Black

''GAMER SINCE 1990''

#876 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:36 AM

Sailor Moon Crystal's first episode was pretty great for anybody interested. I was pleasantly surprised to see Tuxedo Mask and Prince Endymion (albeit not as much for the latter) be more of a thing this time around. The new art and animation is fantastic, with the transformation sequence being especially badass.

#877 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 10 July 2014 - 09:37 PM

Well, i'm currently watching two shows and I like them so far. 

Zankyou no Terror had a pretty cool trailer and first episode, definitely sticking with it. 

Tokyo Ghoul is pretty good so far as well, has a pretty good op too: 

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#878 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:22 PM

So SAO2 has started. Was not aware of this. Until now. Will be watching.

Signature_Portal1.png

#879 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 08:20 PM

Was surprised to see a Steins;Gate animation a while back. Got some enjoyment out of the 'game', so figured why not.<br /><br />It was pretty good. Really, REALLY slow, but, somehow still pretty good.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#880 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:48 PM

I'm still watching One Piece. I also discovered and finished Knights of Sidona on Netflix. it's a Netflix exclusive, so no matter where you are if you have Netflix you should watch it.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!