#1 Gamer

Gamer

Blooper

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Mario, Wii, DS

Posted 09 December 2011 - 10:17 PM

My 1st RP. I hope this runs smoothly. (Its not extremely original, but I tried. :unsure: )

Read everything! Important!

Backstory:

In planet earth, there have been rumors of a mysterious object floating in the deep dephts of space. A group of friends in a town were very interested in it, and they did research on it for months. It is said to have unspeakable powers They tried to think of a plan to get it, but couldn't. One day, it started to go crazy, and it pulled 5 different universes together, including planet earth. It then all formed into 1 big deserted universe. The mysterious object also fell from the sky due to this. It fell in the hands of an evil Mastermind, and he planned to wipe out anybody who tries to save the world. The group of friends lie unconcious on the ground in the wasteland. They each slowly awake...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so the "5 worlds" I mentioned are world based on Nintendo franchises. The ones I chose were:

Mario
Star Fox
The Legend of Zelda
Kirby
and Metroid.

Now, once the friends (Us) awake,(Which is where the story begins.) they are on a mission to find the mysterious object, and, once found, they try to work it so everything is back to normal. But the Mastermind sent out Minions and such to stop us since he knows we try to find him.
The object also gave the friends special powers, so you can pick whatever you want. (As long as its not overpowering.)
The main characters and villians are nowhere to be seen here. Instead, there are only common species from the franchises that don't speak english. (Ex. Waddle Dees, Yoshis, etc.) I have the power to understand their language.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally, here is what you need:

Name: (The name of your character.)
Special Power: (The special power that the object gave you. 3 max!)
Basic Description: (Height, Hair, eye color, Clothing, etc.)
Personality: (You character's mood and feelings)
Tools/Weapons: (Optional) (Any tools or weapons that aid you in battle or healing. 2 max! )

Here's Me:

Name: Jake
Special Power: Talk to other species, Telekenisis
Basic Description: 5'3, Blue eyes, Brown, short hair.
Personality: Calm, Adventurous, and Planning.
Tools/Weapons: Pistol, 1st aid.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Story Begins!

Jake slowly opened his eyes, he looks around, he sees nothing but a wasteland. He gets up in pain and sees his friends still lying on the ground.

"Hey guys! You okay? Get up!"

The friend don't respond. Jake worries, and has no idea where he is. He continues to look around.

"......Huh? Some of these things look familiar...."

Edited by Gamer, 10 December 2011 - 12:29 PM.

#2 Finesthour

Finesthour

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Fandom:
    My little Pony

Posted 09 December 2011 - 10:22 PM

Name: Gary
Special Power: Super strength, Agility
Basic Description: 5''11, Blue and a Green eye, Curly hair.
Personality: Shy, but a great leader

Posted Image

#3 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:12 AM

Name: Acares
Special Power: Speed, I dont age because I am a Koriki, Strength
Basic Description: Hair that stands up, Brown eyes, Black Hair, Tall, Well built
Tools: A lengthy sword but nothing else
Personality: Mello and normally calm, pretty funny and a cool head, but when angered get as far away as possible
I wake up "What the RAINBOWS! Where the RAINBOW am I?!! I walk around and notice the others on the ground and start poking Gary with a nearby stick.

Edited by nl010203, 10 December 2011 - 06:13 AM.

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#4 Finesthour

Finesthour

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Fandom:
    My little Pony

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:55 AM

Gary jumped up with a start, sweating covering his face, making him feel sticky. He wiped his forehead and looked over to Jake, seeing panic on his face. Gary's panic began to grow as well, seeing the new area that surrounded them.

"Where... where are we man!"

Posted Image

#5 Gamer

Gamer

Blooper

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Mario, Wii, DS

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:37 PM

Jake turned around and saw them awake.

"Oh, good you guys are fine. I thought you were dead!
Hey, guys, does this look familiar to you? I mean, is that a Warp Star and a Mushroom over there?"

#6 Finesthour

Finesthour

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Fandom:
    My little Pony

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:40 PM

Gary turned his head that Jake was looking, and his mouth dropped. He slowly opened his mouth to speak,

"Dude... that is from freaking mario."

Posted Image

#7 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:21 PM

Whoa what the RAINBOWS is a freakin YOSHI DOING HERE?!!!

Edited by nl010203, 10 December 2011 - 01:43 PM.

Posted Image

#8 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:48 PM

Name: Joe
Special powe: Ability to transform into other species; some weak magic.
Basic Description: 6"1; big-built; brown eyes; short, brown, thick hair; broad face; medium sized nose; dimpled chin; slightly bushy eye-brows; long eye-lashes; Zelda tee shirt; blue genes; belt with Triforce belt buckle.
Personality: Quiet; thinks things through; serious most of the time, but enjoys joking around every now and then(making it hard to tell when he's joking); calm headed, doesn't get mad or overreact easily.
Tools/Weapons: Sword n' shield, Bow, Boomerang(will gain them overtime).

Joe woke up to find his friends in the waste-land. He was relieved to find Jake, Gary and Acares(can I just call you Ace?) already awake; however, he was still worried about his fourth friend. He noticed his friends staring off at something. when he followed their line of sight, he found what could be described as a hodgepodge of every video game related fantasy that the group of friends had ever had. Super Mushrooms, Warp Stars and Rupees littered the ground; a Yoshi was just standing there, looking at them; and he could have sworn he saw a Zora dive into a nearby river when the others weren't looking. It was every gamer's greatest dream-come-true. He would have just loved to look at the site all day. "Are the rest of you seeing this?" he asked his friends. "Or did I hit my head way too hard?"

Edited by Andy, 10 December 2011 - 05:31 PM.

Posted Image

#9 Finesthour

Finesthour

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Fandom:
    My little Pony

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:53 PM

Gary looked over to Joe with panic.

"You are seeing this crap too?"

Gary stood up and staggered over to Joe.

Edited by Finesthour, 10 December 2011 - 04:53 PM.

Posted Image

#10 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:58 PM

"That depends. Are you seeing Yoshis, Zoras, power-ups, and a whole bunch of other things that we've seen in the games that we've played since we could hold a controller?" He replied to his friend, as he got to his feet himself. "If that's what you're seeing, than yes, I'm seeing this crap too."
Posted Image

#11 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:34 PM

"MAH RUPEES NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Screamed Acares and was quickly picking them up! "Hey what in the world is happening?" said Acares. He walked around and circled the place at least twelve times. "I get it! It is all Karma for getting Link into all of this troble! I made him pay rupees for the shield I gave him!" Said Acares. He meets up with Joe.

Posted Image

#12 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:43 PM

"Ace, I don't think something you did to a video game character would cause all this." He assured his friend. "If it could, the blame would fall on me for making jumps off cliffs repetitively. So what do you guys think we should do now? I think I'll scout around a bit. See if there's anything we can use." He then walked off into the nearby bushes.
Posted Image

#13 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:54 PM

"I would really like a fire!" Ace says!
He plops himself down and just pulls out a button and the fire magicaly starts. "Okay we have fire now lets roast the Yoshi I am hungary! Ehhh... He is probubly too stringy. Got anything from your world?"

Posted Image

#14 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:35 PM

(Ummm.. nl... I think your missing something. We're not 5 people from different worlds. We're 5 friends from Earth. If ya already get this, sorry; but ya made it sound like all 5 of us were from different worlds.)

"I think I found the tent we brought with us!" Joe screamed towards his friends. He lifted up the pack with the tent in it, and began to return to his friends. When he was about to turn away, he noticed that the pack had been hiding a hole in the rock wall it had been in front of. "Hey guys, I found a small cave!" He informed his friends. "I'm gonna check it out real quick!" He sat the pack back down and crawled into the cave. When he reached the end of the small tunnel, he found a small room with a chest in the middle of it. "This seems familiar." He said to himself. He walked over to the chest, and dramatic music began to play as he opened it. What he found inside was a reasonably sized sword, and a shield that fit his arm perfectly. "Should I?" he asked himself. "OH, WHY NOT?!" he exclaimed, as he began to raise the items over his head. "DA DA DA DAAAAAAAAA!!!! I GOT A SWORD N' SHIELD!!!! WITH THESE ITEMS, I CAN EASILY DEFEND MYSELF AND MY FRIENDS!!!! SWING YOUR RIGHT ARM TO USE THE SWORD, AND RAISE YOUR LEFT ARM TO USE YOUR SHIELD!!!!!!!" With that over with, he strapped his new weapons to his back, and crawled back out to his friends.
Posted Image

#15 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:51 PM

"You can share right?" I ask. Then I remember that I already have a sword of my own. "Oh yeah! But that doesnt fix my hungary belly! ME WANT FOOD!" I yell. I scout for food but with no succes.

Posted Image

#16 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:04 PM

Heh, guess I'll join. You better download Blender!

Name: John Macclintoc (lol)
Special powers: Best cookie seller ever, high resistance, high dexterity. (What? Who's to say the object didn't give ridiculous powers?)
Basic description: 6 feet tall, green eyes, goofy-looking face (which makes it hard to notice when he is serious), black shirt imprinted with "Vader for president", blue jeans.
Personality: A generally funny guy who will take ANY chance to make a joke, takes nothing seriously unless it involves hurting inocent/weak people, is quick to defending the weak.
Tools/objects: A watch that can slow down time (For one real-time minute), Samus' power beam (Will acquire later), a big backpack full of cookies :3

As he did every time he woke up, John got up and went to grab his cellphone from the table in his room, he didn't even need to open his eyes, he knew the table was right here............ No, wait, right here......
"Huh?" John finally opened his eyes, noticing that there was a rock where his table was supposed to be "What happened to my table?" John sat down to think about it, closing his eyes and only opening them when he came with a completely plausible and logical explanation "Aha! the object started to go crazy and pulled 5 different universes together, which then all formed into 1 big deserted universe!"
"..."
"Or maybe I'm just dreaming"
John took a moment to look around his sorroundings, a waste-land full of iconic characters from videogames, super mushrooms were planted everywhere on the floor, Zora's were swimming in a nearby river, rupees were scattered close to the river, which made him wonder if they came from some sort of treasure chest that was trowed to the river for some reason.
John didn't even think about the consequences, he just grabbed a super mushroom and ate it... It tasted horrible, but he grew to 12 feet tall.
Overjoyed at his new height, he ran around carelessly and fell down as a result, which made him go back to his normal stature, much to his dismay.
He noticed a bag on the floor, curious as to what could be inside, John grabbed it and opened it. His face lit up in excitement when he found it was full of Oreo cookies, his favorite cookies. He pulled the backpack over his back, and walked towards the river.

Edited by Wall Vader, 10 December 2011 - 07:24 PM.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#17 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:13 PM

"Mah cookies!!! You found them... WHY ARE YOU EATIN EM?!!! I am soo hungary that I almost ate that Yoshi over there! So dont be stealin mah food!!!" Ace quickly snached back his cookies and greedily ate all of them. "Ammm... We still need food and water because all I can find is salt water and I ate all the cookies!"

Posted Image

#18 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:38 PM

John facepalms "ACE!!! Those cookies were clearly stated to be part of my objects/tools! No, wait, I mean, I FOUND THEM FIRST!!!"
(Achievement unlocked: Murder the fourth wall)
John kept glaring at Ace until he noticed an important thing he had missed until now... "Ace, did you really just call river water "salt water"? John laughed out loud at Ace's statement. Once he managed to calm down enough, he noticed the yoshi.
"OMG IS THAT A YOSHI?! I CALL IT!" John ran to the yoshi and jumped to it's back, effectively riding him like a horse.
Unfortunately, the yoshi didn't like this and ran towards the forest to break free from it's assailant, John was too stuborn to let go of the yoshi.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#19 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:46 PM

Stranve enough this river is very salty wich means the ocean is just down stream! Ocean=food!!! "Lets all go and split! One group will go upstream for freashwater while annother will go downstream for food!" says Ace.

Posted Image

#20 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:28 PM

"I guess I'll go with John upstream." suggested Andy. "John, ya coming?!"
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic