Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:47 PM

Joe pulled out his sword. He wasn't going to let anything sneak up on them this time. 'Hmmm..... I wonder.....' Joe tried holding his sword up to the sky.... And nothing happened.... 'Darn it! I need a Goddess Sword.' he scolded himself. "Looks like we're doing this the old fashion way."

Joe decided to throw the rock he had picked up from the Octorock. It went into the bushes, and they heard a high pitched voice scream "OWWW!".

"What the heck?" Joe said. Next thing he knew a small, tree like creature stepped out of the Bush.

"That really hurt!" it was a Korok!
Posted Image

#42 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:52 PM

"Hey, hey, hey! 3 cookies, 100 whatever you have!" John took back the 12 cookies Joe grabbed and took 80 coins from Jake's bag.
"That's better." John noticed that both Joe and Jack were staring at something, he followed their line of sight to notice they were staring at... A tree-like creature... John had no idea how these things are called...
"Hey, Joe, do you know what that thing is supposed to be?"

Edited by Wall Vader, 11 December 2011 - 12:53 PM.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#43 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 11 December 2011 - 01:04 PM

"It's a Korok," Joe replied. "Tree spirits who serve the Great Deku Tree. They fly around on Deku Leaves." Joe then turned to the Korok. "Sorry about hitting you, little guy." Joe apologized. "We thought you were a monster."

"I understand." The Korok said. "The forest has been full of them recently. There's been some really weird ones two. They look like constipated, chocolate muffins with fangs."

"Constipated, Chocolate muffins with fangs?"

"Yeah. They keep running at our feet; waddling on two tinny feet,"

"Goombas!"

"Is that what they're called? Well, they've been hanging out around our village lately. Can you help us?"

"I'm in! What about the rest of you?"
Posted Image

#44 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 11 December 2011 - 01:09 PM

"I'm in" John said, getting on top of his pet yoshi, it was only natural that he would get the yoshi, he was the only one who remained defenceless... Besides, he called it first.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#45 Gamer

Gamer

Blooper

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Mario, Wii, DS

Posted 11 December 2011 - 01:37 PM

"Im in! Besides, I can burn those goombas with my fire flower!

Hey Korok, what's your name, and have you also seen any turtles that wear shoes, and have green shells?"

#46 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:28 PM

"My names Maple," The Korok replied. "No, I haven't seen any thing like that yet."

"Well, I'm Joe. This is Jake, Gary, Ace, and John." Joe said in reply.

Edited by Andy, 12 December 2011 - 04:12 AM.

Posted Image

#47 Gamer

Gamer

Blooper

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Mario, Wii, DS

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:30 PM

"And this Yoshi here is..."

Jake paused, he realized he didn't give the Yoshi a name yet.

"Umm, we are still thinking of a name for him."

#48 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:40 PM

"A great name for the Yoshi would be Aces what do ya think?!" Ace said "We are not joing to name the Yoshi after the one who tried to eat him." Said Jake. Suddenly there is some rustling then there is a hissing noise... "Bobombs!" Yelled Ace...

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#49 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:58 PM

"A great name for the Yoshi would be Aces what do ya think?!" Ace said "We are not joing to name the Yoshi after the one who tried to eat him." Said Jake. Suddenly there is some rustling then there is a hissing noise... "Bobombs!" Yelled Ace...

(You're doing it wrong, you don't control other peoples characters)

Being the amazing yoshi rider I am, I managed to make yoshi trow the bob-ombs to a far away place never to be seen again.

"Looks like those Bob-ombs were *Puts on sunglasses* bombed away. YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"... Ignoring my lame joke, we should get a move on before more come"

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#50 Gamer

Gamer

Blooper

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Mario, Wii, DS

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:00 PM

"Uhh, thats a good idea. Besides, fireballs will only make the Bob-Ombs explode."

Jake moved along with Maple, and everyone else.

Edited by Gamer, 11 December 2011 - 06:00 PM.

#51 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:23 AM

--- Meanwhile, at base camp ---
Core was ordered to fix the camp by the others. All he could remember was falling to the ground, and the next minute, woke up just as everyone was leaving to go elsewhere.

Core wasn't really part of the pack. He was mostly a solo intellectual who attended their school in the 'pre-fusion' world as he labelled it. Because of an errand, Core was in the general vicinity of the others during the 'fusion event' as he labelled it, hence, why he was in this situation.

Efficiently, he rebuilt the shelter. It didn't take long, for Core soon realised that he had some sort of levitation ability.

Several moments after sitting to rest, he heard a squeaking noise. As he turned around, there was some sort of mouse, and it was stealing something that Core couldn't make out. Then it made a run for it.

"Oh.... shoot", Core muttered slowly, as he began to briskly walk after the rather small mouse... thing, leaving the shelter unguarded.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#52 Gamer

Gamer

Blooper

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Mario, Wii, DS

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:57 AM

--Back with the team.--

"So, maple you do know where to go right? Because none of us have been here before. And, I'll give you a hint: Stomp the Goombas heads, and they will disappear. Its really easy!"

#53 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 12 December 2011 - 01:43 PM

"We tried that," Maple said. "but we're so small, it doesn't affect them."
"Well, do you know the direction of the village?" Joe asked.
"Of course, it's this way."
Maple then lead them off into the forest.
Posted Image

#54 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 12 December 2011 - 02:16 PM

Ace folows and they walk and walk and walk... Then Ace asks "What were you doing out here so far away from your vilage?" Maple just said "Well I being a Korock have to stay within the vilage and I wanted to explore!" Ace then says "Hmmm... If you wanted to explore then you can just go ahead and join us after we cheack out the vilage!" Maple said no reply and about five minutes later Maple finaly says somthing to break the silence "We are here!"...

Posted Image

#55 Gamer

Gamer

Blooper

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Mario, Wii, DS

Posted 12 December 2011 - 02:19 PM

(NL, I dont think your supposed to control other characters, like Vader said...)

"Well, at least we are here! Suprised we didn't run into any Wigglers..." Jake said with a sigh.

"So, do we just get rid of them now, Maple?"

#56 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 12 December 2011 - 02:30 PM

(NL, I dont think your supposed to control other characters, like Vader said...)

"Well, at least we are here! Suprised we didn't run into any Wigglers..." Jake said with a sigh.

"So, do we just get rid of them now, Maple?"

Never controled anyone other than myself and maple wich has no computer player so I think that I can get him to talk without getting into trouble for controling others.

Posted Image

#57 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 12 December 2011 - 03:25 PM

Never controled anyone other than myself and maple wich has no computer player so I think that I can get him to talk without getting into trouble for controling others.

(I am Maples creator! She is mine!)
Posted Image

#58 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 13 December 2011 - 10:29 PM

(How about we put this missunderstanding behind us and continue this RP? It's your turn to control Maple, Andy)

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#59 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:55 PM

"I want to check on my friends first," she said. "It looks like the goombas had another raid on the village while I was gone. The only thing is, they've never done THIS much damage before." She had a point. It looked like entire Tree houses had been knocked down.

"This looks like a lot of damage for just a bunch of goombas," Joe confirmed. "Is it just Koroks living here, or are there other species as well?"

"Well. for the most part it's only us," she replied. "But there are some Kokiris and Kikwis who moved here after some monsters attacked their own villages."

"Well, looks like we got our work cut out for us. Josh and I will take the northern part of the village. Jake can look to the south. Ace, check the east. Gary and Maple can check the west. See if you can find anyone who can tell you what happened. Agreed?"
Posted Image

#60 Gamer

Gamer

Blooper

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Mario, Wii, DS

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:58 PM

"On it!" Jake confirmed.

He travels into the south.

0 user(s) are reading this topic