F-Zero+Wii U= LAUNCH TITLE!!!!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:09 AM

ok nintendo no excuses PLEASE make this happen. i have recently been watching videos of f-zero gx for gamecube on youtube. IMO this games looks better than some 720p ps360 games. it shows how really powerful(and nintendo developers best in biz) the console was for its time. im just thinking of what nintendo developers can do with a new launch Wii U f-zero game on a console 3-5 times more powerful than ps3. make this happen nintendo!

#2 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:32 AM

I just can't seem to figure out how (F-Zero) + (Wii U) = (Launch Title).

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#3 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:16 AM

A new F-Zero game would be nice, we need a new one (It's been a while now, last F-Zero was F-Zero GX). It would defininetly be cool to have HD F-Zero. The thing is, I don't see it coming out at launch. I see it coming out a year or two after the Wii U comes out, I only think this because Nintendo is probably going to be busy developing a lot of other game such as Zelda, Mario, Pikmin, SSb, etc, and they will have fit F-Zero in there too.

Edited by Wii8461, 10 December 2011 - 07:17 AM.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#4 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:25 AM

i have really missed fzero ive only played the gc one but i have seen footage of the other games and they also look fun as hell ! a new f zero should be a welcome title on the wii u it wouold probably sell like fn hotcakes at launch lol

Signature_Fox.png

#5 TerryHomes

TerryHomes

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:39 AM

Hopefully Nintendo will bring us back the amazing stuff of f zero. The best Sciene fiction race! Wipeout of the ps3 is just a copy. Wipeout is amazing, but still a bad copy of f zero. :D

#6 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:02 AM

It's definitely happening. With all the fancy effects and speed in F-Zero, it would be the perfect opportunity to show off the Wii U's power. I've heard rumours that Retro Studios may be behind a new F-Zero game, in which case we all know it's going to be amazing. :D

Posted Image

#7 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:07 PM

I just can't seem to figure out how (F-Zero) + (Wii U) = (Launch Title).

It's simple actually.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>#Creating the launch title
>>>FZero = 'Launch '
>>>WiiU = 'Title'
>>>FZero + WiiU
'Launch Title'
>>>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Use Python!

*Ahem*

I never played F-Zero, but I would love to play it on the WIi U.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#8 Turboblaze

Turboblaze

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, MLP: FiM

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:21 PM

I would definitely love to see this.

#9 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:01 PM

It's definitely happening. With all the fancy effects and speed in F-Zero, it would be the perfect opportunity to show off the Wii U's power. I've heard rumours that Retro Studios may be behind a new F-Zero game, in which case we all know it's going to be amazing. :D

TRUE ! lol you heard rumors where? it would be nice if you had a link to where you found it. somebody should make a group like project rainfall for xenoblade except for fzero on wii u. that would be sweet

Signature_Fox.png

#10 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:53 AM

TRUE ! lol you heard rumors where? it would be nice if you had a link to where you found it. somebody should make a group like project rainfall for xenoblade except for fzero on wii u. that would be sweet

Not from an official source, mostly from discussion on other sites. However it has been confirmed that Retro has a new game in the works, something that apparently we'd be very pleased with. It could mean many things, F-Zero is just one of those options. Either way I think we're going to be impressed when they unveil it.

http://www.google.co...55&pf=p&pdl=500

Posted Image

#11 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:05 AM

thanks seems like a possibility for a few games. i think more of an eternal darkness game will be released though

Signature_Fox.png

#12 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 11 December 2011 - 11:22 AM

When exactly was the last f-zero game made? The last one I played was on the 64 but that was a while ago.

Posted Image

#13 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 11 December 2011 - 11:59 AM

When exactly was the last f-zero game made? The last one I played was on the 64 but that was a while ago.

The last F-Zero game was F-Zero GX on GameCube.
Posted Image

#14 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:03 PM

I always wanted to play an F-Zero game, and I have seen the screenshots of the GX and was amazed. Than I think about nintendo making use of there next gen machine's power makes me wonder how awesome it could be.......in HD. (Thinking like this makes me even more excited about the system and getting my tv soon.)
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#15 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:18 PM

I always wanted to play an F-Zero game, and I have seen the screenshots of the GX and was amazed. Than I think about nintendo making use of there next gen machine's power makes me wonder how awesome it could be.......in HD. (Thinking like this makes me even more excited about the system and getting my tv soon.)

I like this idea, I pretty much missed alot of the GameCube era and I hope that Nintendo does hd upscales if they add them to the online shop

Posted Image

#16 Merchiodos

Merchiodos

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Fandom:
    LINK <3

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:57 PM

Nintendo has said they are gonna release a F-Zero game for the Wii U. They said its gonna be GX with online play thats all. I think just re-releasing a game with a bit more is just stupid like they did with Animal Crossing: City Folks (Let's go to the city).

If they are gonna release a new F-Zero game, it needs:
  • New Characters (as well as the good old ones)
  • New Tracks (as well as bringing the old ones back)
  • Customize karts/ Tracks/ Characters (people online can download tracks)
Yeah >D
Posted Image

If only Link was real <3

#17 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 12 December 2011 - 10:21 PM

Nintendo has said they are gonna release a F-Zero game for the Wii U. They said its gonna be GX with online play thats all. I think just re-releasing a game with a bit more is just stupid like they did with Animal Crossing: City Folks (Let's go to the city).

If they are gonna release a new F-Zero game, it needs:

• New Characters (as well as the good old ones)
  • New Tracks (as well as bringing the old ones back)
  • Customize karts/ Tracks/ Characters (people online can download tracks)
Yeah >D

Source please.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#18 TerryHomes

TerryHomes

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:32 AM

I will pray to get this amazing sciene fiction racing game on the Wii U. F Zero is just the best sciene fiction race game in the world! Hopfefully Nintendo will bring us a new release for the WII U with amazing HD Graphics and an Online Mode.

#19 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, RPGs, Nintendo, SE.

Posted 13 December 2011 - 12:27 PM

THAT WOULD BE EPIIIIIIIIIICCCC!!!! *FALCON... oh wait... wrong game...* * :( *

anywho, I think they should make an f-zero for the wiiU, the best one by far was 64 though. I didn't really like GX much :(

Posted Image

#20 Deboog

Deboog

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:54 PM

As long as it isn't rushed. And I hope it would play like F-Zero X because I have issues with GX.
Oh, and a level editor would be amazing. They did it on the N64DD, why not in the new one?

Also, if they can pull it off (and ONLY if they can pull it off). 30 player online. :D

Edited by Deboog, 23 December 2011 - 07:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!