Photo

So it's a proven fact that when Nintendo does something there are haters until Sony or Microsoft do it

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:53 PM

People hated the Wii because of motion controllers, then Sony and Microsoft does it and now people like it, there are rumors the next Xbox will use a tablet like controller

http://uk.gamespot.c...ex.html?image=1

And everyone in the commets are saying "I don't want a tablet controller I just want an upgraded 360 controller for it" there are people who do not like chance it's clear and the Wii U controller is more tritional then the Wiimote because it's going back to buttons and no more motion and the only chance is that it has a screen (everyone liked the DC for doing it) but there are still haters and if this rumor is true people will start to like it because now Microsoft is doing it but when Nintendo does it people say "HAHA NINTENDO IS THE NEW SEGA" (you know for failing with the DC and going third party) but I don't understand all this hate for Nintendo these days.

I said before I love Sony and Microsoft and PS and Xbox but I just wish people started to focus on games and less on which company has the best console.

Edited by Meelow100, 08 January 2012 - 09:50 AM.

#2 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:57 AM

Fanboys, my son. Because something is only good when their console does it. Seriously, I have half a mind to just troll them all :3

#3 The One Who Wrote This

The One Who Wrote This

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Fandom:
    Marth, Link, Samus, Zero, & Exdeath

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:27 PM

People hated the Wii because of motion controllers, then Sony and Microsoft does it and now people like it, there are rumors the next Xbox will use a tablet like controller

http://uk.gamespot.c...ex.html?image=1

And everyone in the commets are saying "I don't want a tablet controller I just want an upgraded 360 controller for it" there are people who do not like chance it's clear and the Wii U controller is more tritional then the Wiimote because it's going back to buttons and no more motion and the only chance is that it has a screen (everyone liked the DC for doing it) but there are still haters and if this rumor is true people will start to like it because now Microsoft is doing it but when Nintendo does it people say "HAHA NINTENDO IS THE NEW SEGA" (you know for failing with the DC and going third party) but I don't understand all this hate for Nintendo these days.

I said before I love Sony and Microsoft and PS and Xbox but I just wish people started to focus on games and less on which company has the best console.

I try not to be a fanboy for Nintendo, but I do not like people talking trash about Nintendo TOO much or being hypocrites about stuff like this. I sometimes get too much into the moment at times. But I agree with you as well. Too many doomsday theories about Ninty. :(

But they'll be fine. :)

Fanboys, my son. Because something is only good when their console does it. Seriously, I have half a mind to just troll them all :3

I know, right?

#4 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:49 PM

It is because someone is putting money under the table.....

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#5 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:12 PM

Except Sony and Microsoft will have the worst ones because they'll be like: "Single touch? Pffffft! It's all about multi-touch, baybee!"

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#6 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:32 PM

Fanboy's:

[DS get's announced]: "Touchscreen is stupid. DS will fail and so will Nintendo"
=
[Goes on to sell over 150 million units and is the most sold gaming hardware of all time]

[Wii get's announced]: "Motion Controls are rediculous. Under-powered console? The Wii will fail and so will Nintendo"
=
[Goes on to sell over 90 million units and is the victor of the 7th generation. Caused SONY and Microsoft to create their own motion control peripherals]

[3DS get's announced]: "3D gaming is useless. It hurts your eyes and does nothing for gameplay. The 3DS will fail and so will Nintendo"
=
[Goes on to sell over 6 million in less than a year and has already surpassed the DS' first year sales. Has broken records in the United States, Japan and Australia in terms of sales numbers]

Fanboy's, haters and industry analysists know nothing.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!