Photo

Sony in poor customer service shocker! Fraud is allowed!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:55 AM

http://gamestyle.com...-out-of-pocket/

PSN details leak every few days, people use accounts to buy games on PSN, customer has to prove a negative - that you have to prove you didn't give your password to anyone.

Sony sure are rainbow at everything.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#2 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:16 PM

My name if Nollog Montoya. Sony you killed my father prepare to die.

If Sony didn't kill nollogs family then don't get the burning deep pure hatred. This is dumb yeah but Nollog loves to hate Sony no matter what

Edited by Strider Hiryu, 17 December 2014 - 03:45 PM.

#3 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:10 PM

I think even Nintendo is smarter than this when it comes to accounts and getting games/refunds.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#4 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:41 PM

I....

Have no words to describe this level of stupid. You have to prove that you didn't share your account? Shouldnt there be an IP/something showing the location of the logins, therefore meaning that if an account was logged in on system in Northern Canada then an hour later logged in in Mexico that there should be some questions asked? Unless Sony now has teleportation powers, you'd think it would raise a few eyebrows, especially if it was a console that was never used with that PSN.

It's stupid that this Acton is put as the consumers faults when Sony getting hacked has been a massive thing twice in 5 years.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#5 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:55 PM

Don't know what's worse, Sony's lack of customer support or the priceless expression on Nollog's face if Sony sell 100+ million PS4's.

Edited by Toilet_Snaker, 17 December 2014 - 03:56 PM.

#6 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:31 PM

At least this maybe one feature MS can use to sell my Xbox One.

"Buy our console because 7 out 10 times, our customer service is better" lol. 

#7 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:50 AM

My name if Nollog Montoya. Sony you killed my father prepare to die.

If Sony didn't kill nollogs family then don't get the burning deep pure hatred. This is dumb yeah but Nollog loves to hate Sony no matter what

Don't know what's worse, Sony's lack of customer support or the priceless expression on Nollog's face if Sony sell 100+ million PS4's.

lets keep this on topic, and in this reality please.

or do you enjoy being Wiied in the butt  by massive companies a stones throw from bancrupcy?

Edited by Sorceror12, 18 December 2014 - 02:57 AM.
cleaned up

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#8 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:54 AM

or do you enjoy being Wiied in the butt by massive companies a stones throw from bancrupcy?

Sony has crap protection. Thing is they could cure cancer and you would post some hatred article is all I'm getting at.

#9 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:52 AM

or do you enjoy being Wiied in the butt  by massive companies a stones throw from bancrupcy?

Oh it's very much on topic. I assume it's your time of the month, let's not have a period about it.

#10 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 18 December 2014 - 05:35 AM

Yea the really sucks.
This is why I try to keep to just getting cards. But this is can still happen.
There isn't much to stop someone from doing this.
But they should of corrected this and ask him to change his password and refunded him the money and froze the game on the system that downloaded it.
Also it should not have taken this long for them to get to him.

Edited by xile6, 18 December 2014 - 05:36 AM.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#11 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:13 AM

Sony has crap protection. Thing is they could cure cancer and you would post some hatred article is all I'm getting at.

If they didn't pull crap like this Nollog wouldn't have any "hatred" (an article proving Sony has terrible customer support is apparently a hate article. lol) to post, would he? Why the hell should we give Sony a free pass when they treat us like crap?

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#12 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:23 AM

If they didn't pull crap like this Nollog wouldn't have any "hatred" (an article proving Sony has terrible customer support is apparently a hate article. lol) to post, would he? Why the hell should we give Sony a free pass when they treat us like crap?

If it was smart it would know all Corps are piles of dookie to customers pretty much. Why focus on just one. Treat them all equally with disdain to the point corp dookie is so absurd it's funny.

http://thewiiu.com/t...ty-pole-canada/

Just look at it's history with topics for every 1 legit topic it's 5 "I hate sony" topic

Edited by Strider Hiryu, 18 December 2014 - 10:35 AM.

#13 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:41 AM

http://gamestyle.com...-out-of-pocket/

PSN details leak every few days, people use accounts to buy games on PSN, customer has to prove a negative - that you have to prove you didn't give your password to anyone.

Sony sure are rainbow at everything.

They "rainbow" at not being able to keep my phone stable after updates.

No sig.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!