NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:38 PM

Wow, I love not being able to purchase the console I want, while every other region is able to just fine! 

Great!

No GC adapter,

Amiibo scarcity

Limited Editions selling out at record pace

No regular New 3DS

It's like they don't want me to give them money.

Other than that I liked the direct.

The least they could do would be an ambassador new 3ds for NA... but that won't even happen. I was looking forward to the face plates. They could of sold those over here like gangbusters. 

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#102 Lightning_Ninja

Lightning_Ninja

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • NNID:Lightning_Ninja
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 14 January 2015 - 05:49 PM

Ah, jeez.  Do I get the New 3DS 4U bundle or not?  I will probably upgrade eventually, but I bought a refurbished XL in August.  I was laid off for two months, so I don't want to make a big luxury purchase the week I start a new job.  Then I'll have to deal with moving my 3ds data onto it.  I'm assuming you can move your data onto a system with a pre-installed game and it won't remove the game, yes?  I'd also want to cancel my collector's edition of MH4U.  That MH 3ds is so good looking.

Was hoping for a wii u FE game, but any FE is good.  Kinda hoping it's not a world map style one like awakening and Sacred Stones.  I prefer the other style, like Radiant Dawn, and Rekka no Ken.

Code Name STEAM has piqued more interest.  Ike is clearly the best character.

Gotta get that Robin amiibo when I can.

I think the only way for Xeno X to raise my desire is to just release already.  There's nothing they can show us in a trailer that can hype me right now.

Xenoblade is nice to see.  Though I'd need a new 3ds to play it.

And of course I like Majora's Mask.

All in all, was good.

#103 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:29 PM

Ace Combat 3DS? What even is this?

Ace combat series been around since PS2. You fly planes and jets and fight. There was a Wii one based on a good anime and a good game called The Skycrawlers Innocent Aces. Beware tho the anime is all kinds of depressing but fantastic. Takes place during WWII

#104 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:52 PM

Ace combat series been around since PS2. You fly planes and jets and fight. There was a Wii one based on a good anime and a good game called The Skycrawlers Innocent Aces. Beware tho the anime is all kinds of depressing but fantastic. Takes place during WWII

I know what Ace Combat is. The tone I was going for was one of shock that a new one was on 3DS, as I didn't associate the series with Nintendo systems because I don't follow it.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!