#1 Dusean17

Dusean17

Blooper

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Fandom:
    PATAPON | LBP | DIGIMON | ZELDA | KIRBY

Posted 23 January 2012 - 11:24 AM

Hey yall' name's Dusean17/King_DJD17 folks just call me King, Hadcore gamer for Sony & Nintendo both, I hate Mocrosoft though.

I use to be a head Moderator at another forum running off the same system as this one so the design is very very familar to me, I hope I can post a cra load of information and If you need a Moderator or someone to help you out I'm your guy.

I see you already have a great community going I respect that and I hope Wii can all be Friends If the Wii gets a proper friends list (I know it will).

Anyhow a little about myself:
-18 Years of Age
-Employed at a Retail Store and paid above minimum wage
-I own a Wii/PS3/Android Phone
-I now own a Video Game Company and got reserved rights (copyrighted)
-I HAVE GOOD gaming sense
-Hardcore Gamer 4 Life
-Not Single .......so hold your horses ladies
-Speak English,slight spanish, and Fluent Japanese
-Digimon/Tomb Raider/KOF/Tekken/Little Big Planer/Zelda are my all time favorite games
-6.5 feet Tall
-Favorite Sport Basketball
-Drawing and Sketching are my strong suits
-I can Paint,Cook,and code programs I made a Pokemon Hack for GBA

Ok so thats a little bit about myself I will be customizing my Profile so I would appriciate any Hello's Hey Wassup Yo's whatever and I hope you guys are team players.

PlayStationUnityampNintendoUnitySingleSi

To visit my Nintendo Channel click the link above, to visit my PlayStation Channel click here.

#2 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 23 January 2012 - 11:41 AM

Well welcome, to the forums, I am also at the age of 18 and I can see you are familiar with the type of forum. Do you hate Microsoft because of the games or the system getting red rings. I am also a fan of both Nintendo and Sony ( never owned an Xbox). I hope you enjoy the forum and remember it is called the Wii U not Wii.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#3 Dusean17

Dusean17

Blooper

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 23 January 2012 - 11:52 AM

Well welcome, to the forums, I am also at the age of 18 and I can see you are familiar with the type of forum. Do you hate Microsoft because of the games or the system getting red rings. I am also a fan of both Nintendo and Sony ( never owned an Xbox). I hope you enjoy the forum and remember it is called the Wii U not Wii.

Yeah I know I typed Wii U but It didn't come up in my post, I know a good amount about it Project Cafe yeah I know! ^^
I hate Xbox cause the forst 360 didn't have Wi-Fi, Its not as powerful as PS3, sure more than Wii but they did it right best example Skyward Sword.

Xbox continously makes bad mistakes I hate Xbox because they try so hard to be the best but they suck, Nintendo is a great company for Classic Gamers, And Sony is Great for Hardcore Gamers.

Microsoft can go fork themselves!

damn spell check

To visit my Nintendo Channel click the link above, to visit my PlayStation Channel click here.

#4 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 23 January 2012 - 11:54 AM

Hmm okay. I respect your reasoning.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#5 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:15 PM

Welcome to the forums King_DJD17. I hope you enjoy your time here and become an active member of the forums.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#6 Dusean17

Dusean17

Blooper

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:16 PM

Welcome to the forums King_DJD17. I hope you enjoy your time here and become an active member of the forums.

Thanks I ove your Profile Pic I'm thinking of Getting Zelda HD One!

#7 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, RPGs, Nintendo, SE.

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:18 PM

Hey yall' name's Dusean17/King_DJD17 folks just call me King, Hadcore gamer for Sony & Nintendo both, I hate Mocrosoft though.

I use to be a head Moderator at another forum running off the same system as this one so the design is very very familar to me, I hope I can post a cra load of information and If you need a Moderator or someone to help you out I'm your guy.

I see you already have a great community going I respect that and I hope Wii can all be Friends If the Wii gets a proper friends list (I know it will).

Anyhow a little about myself:
-18 Years of Age
-Employed at a Retail Store and paid above minimum wage
-I own a Wii/PS3/Android Phone
-I now own a Video Game Company and got reserved rights (copyrighted)
-I HAVE GOOD gaming sense
-Hardcore Gamer 4 Life
-Not Single .......so hold your horses ladies
-Speak English,slight spanish, and Fluent Japanese
-Digimon/Tomb Raider/KOF/Tekken/Little Big Planer/Zelda are my all time favorite games
-6.5 feet Tall
-Favorite Sport Basketball
-Drawing and Sketching are my strong suits
-I can Paint,Cook,and code programs I made a Pokemon Hack for GBA

Ok so thats a little bit about myself I will be customizing my Profile so I would appriciate any Hello's Hey Wassup Yo's whatever and I hope you guys are team players.

YO! :laugh: Hows ya? I'm GeneralCraezy, or you can call me SIR!! ... nah, you can call me GeC if you remember ;)

Yeah I know I typed Wii U but It didn't come up in my post, I know a good amount about it Project Cafe yeah I know! ^^
I hate Xbox cause the forst 360 didn't have Wi-Fi, Its not as powerful as PS3, sure more than Wii but they did it right best example Skyward Sword.

Xbox continously makes bad mistakes I hate Xbox because they try so hard to be the best but they suck, Nintendo is a great company for Classic Gamers, And Sony is Great for Hardcore Gamers.

Microsoft can go fork themselves!

damn spell check

I like Microsoft... a bit :P

Posted Image

#8 Dusean17

Dusean17

Blooper

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:24 PM

Oh sorry to offend just my personal opinion.............
Vegeta:No Nappa its a Trick!
Nappa:But Vegeta Tricks are for kids.........
Vegeta:.......you know what Nappa catch it cath it with your teeth.

I LOVE TFS Abridged!! ^^

#9 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:52 PM

Oh sorry to offend just my personal opinion.............
Vegeta:No Nappa its a Trick!
Nappa:But Vegeta Tricks are for kids.........
Vegeta:.......you know what Nappa catch it cath it with your teeth.

I LOVE TFS Abridged!! ^^

YESSSS TFS DBZ ABRIDGED I friggen love that series! XD Anyway welcome to the forums I hope you have a great time here! Hey Vegeta look it's a Pokemon.

#10 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:52 PM

hahaha i love TFS too!! :P anyway, massive welcome to the forum from me, i REALLY like your avatar, never seen it before and it just looks awesome :D i also really like your introduction, i like when people share info about themselves, helps get to know you faster, what gaming company do you own? i also dislike microsoft, and like sony and nintendo, however i strongly disagree that nintendo is good for classic gamers whilst sony is good for hard core, in fact a classic gamer is the same as a hard core gamer in most cases, and whilst this generation has had the most violent and visually pleasing games, i hardly classify it as a good generation for core gamers, in fact its been a very weak one, games have become soo short and so casual in most cases.

anyway, enjoy urself, hope to see you a lot on the forums :)
Posted Image

#11 Dusean17

Dusean17

Blooper

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:32 AM

hahaha i love TFS too!! :P anyway, massive welcome to the forum from me, i REALLY like your avatar, never seen it before and it just looks awesome :D i also really like your introduction, i like when people share info about themselves, helps get to know you faster, what gaming company do you own? i also dislike microsoft, and like sony and nintendo, however i strongly disagree that nintendo is good for classic gamers whilst sony is good for hard core, in fact a classic gamer is the same as a hard core gamer in most cases, and whilst this generation has had the most violent and visually pleasing games, i hardly classify it as a good generation for core gamers, in fact its been a very weak done, games have become soo short and so casual in most cases. anyway, enjoy urself, hope to see you a lot on the forums :)

Nice 2 meet you, you sound like someone I would get along with just fine.
I just started my game company because I just turned 18 I call it Capcom........joking I don't want to get sued, anyhow its called DualCell I love that name just has a ring to it.

I decided to support developers rather than go against a console company like Sony or Nintendo I don't want to have my ass whooped.
Good to meet you

#12 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 25 January 2012 - 08:07 AM

Nice 2 meet you, you sound like someone I would get along with just fine.
I just started my game company because I just turned 18 I call it Capcom........joking I don't want to get sued, anyhow its called DualCell I love that name just has a ring to it.

I decided to support developers rather than go against a console company like Sony or Nintendo I don't want to have my ass whooped.
Good to meet you

yes i think we will get along :) and dude thats epic, how did you set up dualcell? do you have people working for you? and what does the company do? i like the name ;)
Posted Image

#13 Dusean17

Dusean17

Blooper

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:08 AM

yes i think we will get along :) and dude thats epic, how did you set up dualcell? do you have people working for you? and what does the company do? i like the name ;)

Setup DualCell by Rights Reserved Copyright
I have 62 People working for me I you want to help I would love that, need as many people as I can get
The company develops games and electronics through prior development mostly through Management of a Network
:Network Name- DragonCell Live

I think I want my own Portable console but I want to support Sony and Nintendo so I might just make a Phone with minimal gaming compatibility

#14 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:32 PM

Setup DualCell by Rights Reserved Copyright
I have 62 People working for me I you want to help I would love that, need as many people as I can get
The company develops games and electronics through prior development mostly through Management of a Network
:Network Name- DragonCell Live

I think I want my own Portable console but I want to support Sony and Nintendo so I might just make a Phone with minimal gaming compatibility

wow that sounds amazing!! and thx for the offer i would love to help but in all honesty i dont know anything about game development and didnt understand really what u meant about what the company does :P so i probably wouldnt be suited to working there, can you tell me what projects you've worked on that i might recognise or be able to look up.

personally i wouldnt want to ever make any product that competed with nintendo/sony because i love what they make too much and would only ever make something that i think would be better, and when it comes to nintendo, i dont think anything can be. but thats just my opinion and i like ur phone + slightly gaming device idea
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!