Photo

Capcom: What we saw last E3 is not a reflection of everything this console is able to offer.

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 bigfishcatcher

bigfishcatcher

Goomba

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:09 AM

I think it will be a virtual reality visor (helmet) - think of it turn your head left (look left)

#22 SleepyGuyy

SleepyGuyy

Blooper

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Fandom:
    DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER WENDY'S

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:47 AM

I think it'll be various networking features, Nintendo doesn't hate online play, they just couldn't integrate it with the Wii's basic concept hardware. Now Nntendo wants to really push it.... i think. They've said that when asking devs about what they want in an online system all of them said flexability... meaning this probably isn't some neat accessory, or more power. But the huge number of creative ways devs are gonna use the online system that they seem to want in place.
Posted Image

#23 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:14 PM

What happened is I've always been pro Nintendo. I've only own Nintendo consoles. The problem is on this sites and other Nintendo site you cant criticize Nintendo at all. As a fan that has own every one of their systems I can say hey Nintendo has a problem here they need to fix... But the fanboys on most these site take that as you are a ps360 fanboy and is trying to bash Nintendo. It's just games people... Some take it too serious.

I personally don't mind critisism against Nintendo (nothing is perfect and flaws should be mildly discussed), but if it's just another "Nintendo is doomed" rant, then that can go to hell.
It's best just to keep this site with a positive atmosphere. When critisism goes off the hook, this site may as well become another '3DS Forum'. *shudder*

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#24 PrimedMetroid

PrimedMetroid

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid, Mario, Kid Icarus, Deus Ex

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:04 PM

How can Nintendo Vs. Capcom work? Like Street Fighter? That would be redundant. Just put Nintendo characters as Wii U-exclusive DLC in Super Street Fighter V Ultra Hyper Mega Special Awesome 3D HD Edition. Nintendo fighters should not go beyond Smash Bros.

Anyway, I expect a full-on blowout on Wii U information, with 3DS being touched upon for the first twenty or so minutes. Then a load of info about the Wii U will be revealed: online capabilities, launch titles, and actual Wii U game footage. Get ready for a huge reveal and wakl away impressed.
Howdy, I'm PrimedMetroid, and I'm about playing games and having a blast. Thank you and good night.

Wii U Friend Code: TBA
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993
Posted Image

#25 Cobiwan

Cobiwan

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:12 PM

Nintendo fighters should not go beyond Smash Bros.

Soul Calibur 2 worked out fine.

Posted Image

#26 PrimedMetroid

PrimedMetroid

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid, Mario, Kid Icarus, Deus Ex

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:26 PM

Whoops, I meant on first-party fighters. But I had already talked about Nintendo-exclusive characters in third-party fighters. Although... I can't imagine Mario or Samus ripping Sub-Zero's spinal cord out for Mortal Kombat. Even though that would totally be bad@$$.
Howdy, I'm PrimedMetroid, and I'm about playing games and having a blast. Thank you and good night.

Wii U Friend Code: TBA
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993
Posted Image

#27 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:31 PM

I doubt Mario would be in that game. Only Samus, Link, Bowser etc. They won't have Mario, Peach, Luigi, Yoshi, Etc. I doubt it.

#28 Zuperman

Zuperman

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:58 AM

This is good, considering how shoddy that unveiling was. I think this may have something to do with the promising online system we've heard details about. Or maybe it's not Nintendo Connection at all, we'll just see this E3...
Posted Image

#29 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:08 AM

I just have to say this.
Link in Soul Calibur 2, OWNED!!
BEST FEATURE CHARACTER, EVAR! :D

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#30 Gameboysoadvance

Gameboysoadvance

Blooper

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:44 AM

Here's something new to the specs: NFC

Read:
http://www.vooks.net...y-built-in.html

This is an incredible controller feature! Game On!

#31 Zuperman

Zuperman

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 04:01 AM

I personally don't mind critisism against Nintendo (nothing is perfect and flaws should be mildly discussed), but if it's just another "Nintendo is doomed" rant, then that can go to hell.
It's best just to keep this site with a positive atmosphere. When critisism goes off the hook, this site may as well become another '3DS Forum'. *shudder*

Tee hee, they can exaggerate a bit there, but usually it's the some old members recycling there obvious grudge for Nintendo, and when they do something right, something else is moved onto.

Here's something new to the specs: NFC

Read:
http://www.vooks.net...y-built-in.html

This is an incredible controller feature! Game On!

Ha ha, that's pretty sweet, not that I'd use it much. It kind of gives off that 'Simple but Brilliant' vibe you see in the Apple commercials. ^_^
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!